Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow its an early christmas

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by outlawtorn, Sep 22, 2005.

1. outlawtorn

outlawtorn 1/2 ton status

Weeeeee came home from school today to find my t-case and everything sitting at my doorsteps. Im glad the stuff was tuff because both boxes were beyond thrashed :haha: heres the pic :D

[​IMG]

I got the adapter, mount,and coupler earlier today so i cleaned them up and painted them. The 205 and shifter just came in about 20 mins ago and it was completely covered in oil so ill work on cleaning that up tonight. Thanks again desert rat.

If you guys were wondering what it was going into, heres the poor old blazer. Been sitting not moving for 3 months :( And where it will sit for another 4 or more months while the d60 in the first pic is getting finished along with the t-case swap.

[​IMG]

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What are the specs on the blazer?
    Looks good.

3. outlawtorn

Well its a 76 blazer, 400/th350/broken ass 203. 6" superlift softride springs up front, 4" ORD shackle flip with 3" TC ezride springs in the rear, 14bff welded with 4.56's, dana44,detroit and 4.56's- this is gonna be gone in the next month or two, the d60 is replacing it hopefully. 36x14.5 hawgs which rub like a mofo in the front, i need some zero rates badly. Thats about it, other then the huge "need to do list"

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

It's always nice to get goodies in the mail.

BTW, I see you are from Box Elder. I was at Ellsworth 90-94. Kinda miss that area alot. Still have a bunch of friends up there. I actually lived at Blue Ridge Trailer Park for a while. Lived with the manager, who was my girlfriend at the time.

5. outlawtorn

Yea i love the area too, alot of trails ranging from 5+ to just some good ole family mudbogging or trailriding.