Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wow...last night was freekin crazy

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well yesterday decided to have a "little" party....maybe 20-25 people...well all was good and we were in the process of emptying the keg...and someone yells at me to come out front....there was like 100 people in my yard /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif..as drunk as i was i told everyone to come in...well the keg was gone in a matter of about 10 mins...a few fights broke out...no cops were called and supriseingly my house was not trashed...my god there were some hot chicks here...i have never than this many people here in one shot...all my partys i have had combinded havent been this big...i knew maybe 20 out of the 100 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifbut it was cool up untill it was kick everyone out time (ran out of beer so it was time to go) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...i think thats goin to be the last one for a few weeks...need to recover from that one

2. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

Where was my invite? I would have been more than happy to come by and help kill a keg! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Where was my invite? I would have been more than happy to come by and help kill a keg!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya where was my invite... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DRINKING!!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wish I lived closer

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea yea i know...but i havent drank in about 2 1/2 months ..well except last weekend too...so i figured game on....i wasent goin to drink much...but they talked me into a keg stand and it was all over from there... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So inquiring minds want to know.......
    Any nekkid chicks? Pics?

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

nope...next time i will set up a web cam and post up a link to it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif there were alot of hot dancin chicks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

i have to agree......it was a pretty wild party.

everything was fine until the first fight started and it went down hill quick!!!! i was very suprised the cops werent called. i figure there was about 100-120 people there when the fight started. good thing your roommate (john) threw the one guy out.......literally!!!....lol.
    that was hilarious!! he broke the plant in half with his head.....lol.

thanks again chaz for the memorable night of drinking, fights, and women!!!

later, todd

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well its game on again in 2 weeks...not this weekend but the following weekend /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ..this time i dont plan on having anymore than 30 people....100+ is just way too damn many for my small house

11. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

maybe some of us will come up there and spend the night. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Nor cal big dawgs partay!
    just be sure that the 30 people or so are all of those hot girls and none of the guys.

12. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

normaly the ratio is never that good...but its been gettin better each party i have had...2 weeks ago was the first time the chicks out numbered the guys...it was great...but i still dident get any so guess it wasent that great /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif