Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOW! LMC! Fast shipping

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Nov 13, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I ordered some bushings retainers and an oil cap for the newer style centerbolts (the plastic screw in cap). Got the confermation email today (I ordered yesterday) and the delivery schedual says today! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Now if the bushings from 4wheels parts show up in three days instead of 5 I can work on the blazer this weekend!

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I had the same experience with ChevyDuty this week. They said parts were backordered for 2 weeks and low and behold they showed up today

3. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

The few times I've ordered from LMC, they have been really good with shipping. Gotten parts in less than 5 working days.

4. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Somebody must have complained. It used to take 8-10 days for me to get anything from them. I just ordered some oddball stuff from them for my 76 and 3 days later!! I was impressed!

5. I am with you. I have ordered 3 times from them and got the stuff within 3 days or so. As a matter of fact, I ordered some window seal this past Saturday and got them Tuesday.

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

FIGURES! I guess it doesn't make that much difference 4wheel parts shipped the bushings and UPS tracker shows they won't get here till Wed (plus they f-ed up the address so if it gets sent back it wont surprise me /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif)

Anyhow here's the UPS info from the tracking number that was supposed to be here Thursday

Date
    Time Location Activity
    Nov 15,2003 1:05 am KOKOMO, IN, US IN TRANSIT TO
    1:04 am INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    12:04 am INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US LOCATION SCAN
    Nov 14,2003 9:18 am INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US LOCATION SCAN
    9:18 am INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US AN INCORRECT ROUTING AT A UPS FACILITY CAUSED THIS DELAYTHE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS
    Nov 13,2003 8:08 pm INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US LOCATION SCAN
    7:51 pm INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US UNLOAD SCAN
    4:52 pm INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:23 am LENEXA, KS, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    Nov 12,2003 8:20 pm LENEXA, KS, US ORIGIN SCAN