Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow, saw a bad wreck on I-40 today!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Mar 2, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I was riding up to Morganton today and saw a car flying through the air sideways, front end torn off, and landing with parts flying and tires smokin'. :eek: The ones behind it smokin' their tires and sliding everywhere!!! Got on the CB in time to slow some Truckers down, though one had his trailer locking up and the trailer tires bouncing and smokin'. :doah: Guess the people in the car got hurt, I could see them getting slammed around inside it. Right about the 124 mm, East bound. :eek1:

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

People are nuts, always in a big hurry.

3. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

especially around semi trucks. Can't believe how many people cut me off when I'm test driving something...or better yet, when the little fart pipe hondas think they can race one. They just have no idea how quick a bobtail Classic with a 550 Cat and a 13 speed can be.....

Anything in the news, dontoe?

4. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

Had a pretty good one here about a mile down the road tuesday night, Guy in a 3/4 ton chevy pickup, with a full load of sand in the bed, ran off the road on a corner, into a ditch, tried to pull it back on the road, the front of the truck dug in and it flipped up on its nose, and the all the sand came flying foward, causing the truck to land on its roof and crushed the roof, all the way down to the bottom of the window opening. the truck slid on its roof for a while, grinding the metal down, untill his head was sliding on the pavement..and his skull got shaved...look almost like a mowhawk, except reversed...

they did a c-spine and put him on the back board, and he looked up and said, "my head hurts"....duh

Oh yea..I live with the Chaplian of the fire department, so i get to go on the calls...and get to see some pretty amazing things :D