Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOW some good local press!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Grim-Reaper, Oct 23, 2000.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

2. 72junker

72junker Registered Member

"ep Cherokees, CJ-7s and earlier model Ford Broncos or Ford Blazers are among the most popular off-roading vehicles."

Good article, and I gotta get a look at one of those Ford Blazers!!!

Later

Troy

3. Grim-Reaper

hahah yeah I got a chuckle out of that and they are cars also...funny I haven't seen a single 4wd eagle tallon on a dirt road much less a real trail but hay it wasn't a Off-roading is evil story" like usual.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Grim,

Hey man, Thanks for holding up our good image! Clubs like yours are why we all get to wheel in public places. I dont have a good club here locally for Non Jeepers. Maybe I can get some of these Missouri K5ers to start a club. Thanks again for a great article. Im curious... Why did they ask that Harris guy and not the Grim Reaper? If only they knew a "real" wheeler (in a K5 to boot). [​IMG]

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>

5. Grim-Reaper

Well his name doesn't ring a bell but my club is big and we have new faces all the time so he may well be a prospect. More than likly he was a customer at the 4x4 shop and the reporter grabbed him because he was available. We honestly didn't know this was comming and thanfully she grabbed two people that gave good representation of our sport. We have members that work there even so my quess is the reporter came in on friday and did the interviews and it made the sunday paper.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/