Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow the Disney catalog actually made me smile tonight!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 3, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Last month in the first week of June I ordered 3 sets of new dishes from the Disney catalog for my new place for $69.95 each with 4 place setting in each set... I thought a good deal considering how much Macy's wants for dishes! Anyhow tonight I am looking at the site and see they are now 50% off!! So I called up the catalog and said I waited forever to order these dishes and I do then wham you put them on sale... any chance you adjust the price? She said sure! So now I am getting back half of what I paid.... I have to say pretty cool and neat. Lots of places would say forget you but they did this... some people hate Disney but I have to say the customer service I got from them tonight was so good I'd share. Not everyday you find someone to refund you back half your order cost because you missed a sale by almost a month... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sounds like your a cheapskate always looking for something Mickey Mouse. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

Hey it's a $105 more bucks back to me I can use to fix my truck when I determind what is wrong with it... but watch it be like a $4 part so I can use the rest to buy something cool... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

$105 to fix what? Your neon... *Ahem* I mean blazer?

Hey where were ya at blazerfest? No blazer.... not even a neon Spinning Donuts! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

I had to be home because I was having work done to the place. I was having a 220v plug put in with a 30amp fuse so I can run my compressor (and two motion lights on the outside of my workshop and driveway).... Blazerfest was low on my priority list this year. I have other things to worry about like my job, new house, my sick Grandma, one of my best friends getting married in a week and a half, and my other friends mom dying on the 28th....

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

geez Steph, it's pour's when it rains in California too huh? Sounds like here in VT, nothing ever seems to go the right way, one thing get's done, requires 3 more things to be done etc. I know the feeling. hope your gram is doing better soon! oh, and congrats on the new house...how are the neighbor's gonna like those big lights, and loud compressor???

Brandy

7. ChevyCaGal

Thanks... I dunno how they will like it? The guy on my right, his deck back up to my garage door... he already is giving me looks. He's very nice, but he's um, light in the loafers.... so he's not fond of my toys. It's my Grandma's house, I just got it... it's paid for and mine, so if they don't like tough they have no say like they would if I was renting. I am cleaning up stuff and I am not a bad neighbor. Just have a big ugly truck out front and tools.... seems like it's taken forever to get this far (everything dumping right now when I really was hoping summer would let up)... but now things are moving more smoothly (especially since the wiring is done and I just have flooring left). I'm hoping to have everything painted, moved and cleaned up and done by end of August. If I get my act together folks on the way to Moab can stop by if they encounter anything they need to fix or wanna just visit.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sorry to hear that Steph.
    Just trying to pick some fun at how none of us have ever seen your blazer.... and a few don't believe that you have one. lol! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

Yeah and I say to them hmmm I spent over $2000 on something I don't have from this site and PBB (axles, flares, sunroof, tbi, serp belt, tow strap, sway bar disconnects, tranny pan, hi-lift etc..)... almost another $600 today for a winch but the guy sold it to a friend... made me so mad! Argh! Anyone else have a Warn 9500i for $600 shipped? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ah but Steph, you can go with a stock poser rig. It's possible. You can do it.