Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WOW, those pirate boys are NASTY!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ducttape114, Mar 8, 2003.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i was board and went looking around the bulluton board over at pirate4x4. they are very, very rude to just about every body!!!! i think i will hang out here where everybody is helpfull and polite.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Don't feel bad. I've been banned from that site as a few others from here, too. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif But that's another long story. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Seriously, everyone always says to take that site with a grain of salt and you will be ok. I think that's bull$hit because it seems like whenever someone has a problem on that site, the moderators and administrator simply ban the person instead of them taking it with a grain of salt. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Seems like they are the ones who are the wussies. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Seriously, everyone always says to take that site with a grain of salt and you will be ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Exactly. There's no justification for a moderator to flame people asking honest questions.

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I dont think my wife hepled matters any in the mass CK5er ban that happened a few yrs ago. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Hell I didnt even have a chance to get into it and I got blocked because she got banned. Our ISP was blocked. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I have been cruising PBB lately since we changed ISPs and I wasnt banned. Im only researching Rockwells and dont post. I hate the BS involoved w/ being considered a newbie because of my low post count even tho Ive been there a few yrs. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I checked Pirate out. I didn't like the treatment I seen over there. So I stay here.

6. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

only glanced at it once or twice... my biggest turnoff was the @#$%^ popup ads, and hidden java window's that'd keep launching ads at me until I killed my computer. nothing brings me to anger quicker then popups, and java popups that launch more java popups.

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Yeah you better stay here then in the nice polite perfect utopia of ck5 /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Personally, I'm a naturally abrasive bastard, and fit in perfectly over there. Unfortunately, their Chevy tech sucks, as does their recent shift to only showcasing rock buggies, so I find myself here a lot trying to start fights. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I thought pirate was hard to read (layout), the pop ups suck and it was hard to find good parts or info with all the 'other' crap that was on there.

9. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    There's no justification for a moderator to flame people asking honest questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough*ROXY*cough*

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    thought pirate was hard to read (layout), the pop ups suck and it was hard to find good parts or info with all the 'other' crap that was on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have some kind of account error over there. I get NO pop-ups, and I can post pics in threads without having the 'red star'. Go figure. I must get all the perks because they FEAR ME! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Close.........but not quite

12. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

She flames over everything else....my bad.

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, she's flamed me before for no reason but she's not number one on the hit parade.

14. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the pop ups suck

[/ QUOTE ]

No pop ups on the board anymore...

*shrug* I have been there 2 years on this user name 6 months prior on another... never had issues. I know it's not cuz I'm a girl. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I've seen enough girls get flamed for being retarded to know being female doesn't give you any protection... I've met as many of the PBB folks as the CK5 folks and I say both are great groups. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I can't seem to hang out anywhere BUT CK5... I go to www.explorer4x4.com about once a day or when I have a question that my Hayne's manual can't answer... Visited that pirate place... Pirate was rediculously stupid and full of immature idiots... Explorer4x4.com is just too full of a lot of people, from the guys that slam their X rollin' on dubs to the guys with 10 inches of lift, no top or doors, and massive amounts of other off-road mods /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Here, everyone's pretty cool, and primarily people who have the common interest of wheelin'...

16. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

haha! Funny that this post come's up right now...Just a couple days ago I saw some of the retardedness goin on and decided so speak up on the guys behalf....I actually got SeaBass, A Pirate regular and also part of the mass CK5 ban awhile back, to apologize. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Guess he's not so bad after all.

HERE's the post.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I actually got SeaBass, A Pirate regular and also part of the mass CK5 ban awhile back, to apologize. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Guess he's not so bad after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, he's the main reason I got banned from there! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Just too bad the tech is so damn good over there... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

19. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I've seen enough girls get flamed for being retarded to know being female doesn't give you any protection...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, I've never seen that before /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif