Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow, we be smart at Sac City Unified....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 22, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I got this from work today about our program. All I could do was shake my head when I saw the cover page. They handed this out to thousands of employees... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[​IMG]

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

They would have been better off calling it an edumication /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Public Schools are a joke. Next year I'm gona try to tap that college money my grandmother saved for me and start sending my kids to private school. If not that then were gona start home schooling till the oldest gets his Baseball scholarship to HS

3. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

They must have gotten a public edumacation /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

In my line of work, I deal with a lot of schools and teachers.

I think I'll home school my kids..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

They don't have time to edcuate the kids. They are too busy frisking them for weapons to teach them reading, riting and rithmotic. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

yuo maen yuo havnet haerd of edcuation

yuo shuold be ahsamed of yuorsevles

QRA.

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I wonder if that is where Z3PR went to skool? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I read an article the other day where they had asked a bunch of kids if they felt they were getting a good education. Almost all of them said no with complaints about troublesome kids disrupting the class and the teacher having to take too much time out to deal with them. By the time I graduated (in 95) classes where so crowded it was ridiculous. I can only imagine what it is like now. I think public schools are a big mess to say the least.

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

We graduated the same year.... we had some classes way over crowded. In my Spanish class some of us had to sit on the floor. I actually didn't mind, it was after lunch and I could spread out my crap all over and even lay down to work which wasn't too bad. But the teacher could never help us much because there wasn't time...

Disruption was a big thing too. I had to take bone head math to graduate my senior year. It was nothing but freshman. I didn't care, took me 5 minutes to do the work. I just needed to 2 credits from it. I found myself basically being a ref for the teacher. She was 24, first year of teaching and you knew she didn't have it down yet. I'd finish my work and help the others while she'd try to keep the idiots from fighting. I felt bad for her. She was trying, but she got stuck with a group of jerks. The school was of no help. You send em to the office, they get a slap on the hand and that was it.... total joke...