Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wow...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Jul 16, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Got saw dust in my eye yesterday and scratched it real nice. Ended up going to the emergency room it hurt so bad...not much they can do except give me some eye goo (antibiotics) and pain meds. Have to say these oxycodone pills are goooood mmkay LOL. I can see how people get hooked on these things /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif Just thought I'd share, maybe its the pills, I dunno LOL

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Eye stuff sucks.

I had a grain of sand embeded in my eyeball once. They had to go in with this vaccuum cleaner needle that they had to suck it out with. Keep in mind I have problem just using eye drops let alone someone trying to suck a grain of sand out with a NEEDLE.

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I had a piece of exhaust rust fall into my eye a few years back. I thought I got it out, but a few days later, by eye still hurt like H@LL. I went to the ER and they saw it right away. They sent me up to the optometrist. He pulled the piece out with a needle, then proceeded to take out a DRILL /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif and drill out the rust ring that had formed in my eye over the past few days. That is something I never want to experience again>

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I've had the drill thing at least three times now, all for pieces of steel embedded in my eye. It's all good until the freezing wears off /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Rene

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Canmore sent me some glasses and they work pretty good, but the other day I bumped a shop light while doing nothing needing saftey glasses and ended up with a huge chunk of crap in my eye and had to hold it in place for an hour after I got it out cause it was scratched so bad, I still think I'll shave my eyebrows, pluck my lashes and buy some tactical saftey goggles that strike teams use... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAnd I mean all the time, While meeting important people , having sex with the wife or just plain hangin out in the shop, and I will change my name to "Goggles Pizzanno"....yeah thats what I'll do..... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

When i got steel in my eye at work I had waited to long to drill it out so the doc told me I was going to have to let it rust out /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. I couldn;t believe it but thank god my vision eventually cleared back up.
    -Kell-