Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wreck = Broke Camera...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by †ríçký–Plãýä, Nov 11, 2002.

1. †ríçký–Plãýä

†ríçký–Plãýä Registered Member

Well Sometimes Life Sucks I was standing outside with my digital camera when the batterys died so i turned around to go in the house when a car ran off the road and came in my yard /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Well nothing happened but it scared the living crap out of me i ended up dropping my camera.. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif ..the 1991 Little Honda Accord almost Smacked my Blazer...Not that it would of Hurt woulda Rammed itself up and under..Since i got my new lift on But Now i cant take a Pic..The Young Guy is Gonna Pay to get me a New One And take a pic..So hopefully a Pic will be up soon

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hay at least he's going to help you out.
    Hay Listen, this forum is a tech forum. We want to keep it repair/ technical type stuff only. This type of post would be better in the Garage or Non4x4. Almost all of your posts since you joined really should have been in more appropriate forums. I let them slide because you were new and still learning the place.
    If it's repair, modification, or upgrade then "Second Gen" 4x4 (or 1st gen or 4x2). Introducing yourself or even Baby or big personaly events like engagement, new kiddo....we let them stand.
    If it's 4x4 related but not repair But tossing ideas related to the truck, Big stuck/4x4 fish stories then "The Garage".
    If it's just off the wall stuff or jokes then "Non 4x4".
    Thanks
    BTW Welcome to CK5.

3. †ríçký–Plãýä

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif I Hear Ya its a Deal

4. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

What...did he want to be in the picture?????

5. †ríçký–Plãýä

roflol..I think So....