Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wrecked my blazer today

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, May 23, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

some dumbass pulled out infront of me tonight and i jumped right over his front end and totaled his car here are a few pics of my blazer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I hate dumbasses /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

At least everyone is alright

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

man that sucks hope everyone was alright anyway. just goes to show why we dont drive little tiny cars /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

i hope he has the word K5 stamped across his forehead forever /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

It doesn't looked too wrecked at least /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

totalled his car and it looks like you just came out w/ a scuff on the bumper and a flat tire!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That is what I love about big trucks!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    totalled his car and it looks like you just came out w/ a scuff on the bumper and a flat tire!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That is what I love about big trucks!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    well it is a little more than that i now have a cracked frame broken rear drive line a nice gash in the sidewall of the tire a broken clutch linkage and a slightly damaged fender /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I HATE dumbasses! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif People are always in a rush and don't pay attention to what they're doing. Too bad you were on the receiving end of dumbass-i-tude this time. I guess the good part is;

1. It appears that nobody was hurt /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    2.You can collect up to 3 x's the amount of damamges to your rig so you may walk away from this with 2 new tires (1 fer a spare) and enough $$ to get your /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif repainted and replace the shorts you soiled /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    3. Whomever you hit now has a HEALTHY fear of bigger trucks and will think twice before pulling out in front of one again. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Seriously though, I'm glad no one was hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Where did your frame crack? If it is repairable I'd let the insurance money take care of it but if not I know where to get another frame. Tire and driveline are easy to take care of. I have some decent fenders (you would /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif the only rusty spot off for your tires).

You must have the best camo paint job I've ever heard of. Every 3-6 months some dumbass pulls out in front of you causing a wreck /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Maybe you should change the color to something other than sky blue?

10. mudhog

it is cracked around the steering box and no i checked it last week and it was not cracked then i check it at least once a week for that. fender i have another one a;ready trimmed for it i have one of both front fenders already trimmed /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and ya i think i do need to paint it maybe because it is sky blue from the little cars looking up at it maybe it just blends into the sky /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    well it is a little more than that i now have a cracked frame broken rear drive line a nice gash in the sidewall of the tire a broken clutch linkage and a slightly damaged fender /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Sorry about that glad to hear everyone is okay except the truck. Let their insurance company take care of your damages just stay on their case until you see results keep telling them this is my ONLY vehicle I NEED it fixed or a free rental.

I had a lady run a red light in front of our 71 K5, we climbed her hood /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It moved my axle back and over 4 inches, wrinkled the fender, bent the bumper, broke my headlight bezel....after all was said and done with the insurance company (had to ride them like a dime store pony to get some results) I got $3500 for damages, I fixed the frame got an alignment pocketed the rest /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I gotta say it over and over.....Love them big Chevy trucks /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    I gotta say it over and over.....Love them big Chevy trucks /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    damn straight that is another reason i LOVE my blazer /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif if i would have been in a car either me my wife or my boys would have been hurt /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that is why i drive my blazer and don't get a fuel economy car /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. mudhog

here are a few pics of his car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

He definitely got the worst of it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Let us know if you need a hand with anything.

Gotta love those F*rd Futura's with the bling bling chrome mods on them. Makes 'em go faster /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. mudhog

i appreciate it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif right now i just need a car to get around in /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

17. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Ouch but at least its one less pos car around to pull out in front of us /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Get on their insurance company's behind and request a rental car. If I had an extra I would offer you one but as it stands we are down to just the white Galant at the moment and working our tails off trying to get another running. I go crazy without my own car to drive /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

from the looks of that car you better hope that their insurance card was real /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

by any chance was it a mexicans car. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

19. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    from the looks of that car you better hope that their insurance card was real /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i just talked to there insurance and they might have a laps in policy as of the 21st of may /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    nope it was a white as of 8-18-04 21 year old punk kid /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

20. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    i just talked to there insurance and they might have a laps in policy as of the 21st of may /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    nope it was a white as of 8-18-04 21 year old punk kid /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh just another inexperienced driver /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    it just figures.
    but I hope you atleast have uninsured motorist coverage and I will be moved back up there this weekend so I will make sure and bring back a brand new can of whoopass if you would like. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif