Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WRENCHING PARTY WELL IF YOU CALL THAT A PARTY !!!

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by BILLY RAY, Jun 5, 2003.

1. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

OK GUYS!! I hate to do this but I could use a little help getting things ready for a weekend run on the 20th of this month. The garage will be open to all that want to come and help on the 14th and the 15th. I have all kinds of shop stuff and maybe you could get a couple of things done to your own truck the same weekend. So if anyone wants to PLEASE come help post up. OH! by the way I will have beer and pizza if anyone wants some. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

As Billy Ray starts to sing ALL BY MYSELF I DON'T WANT TO BE ALL BY MYSELF. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 84K5cedric

84K5cedric 1/2 ton status

the 14th is my daughter's 7th birthday and my mom and sister will be here... not a good weekend for me. sorry man.

4. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

I should be up for getting drunk, pointing, and laughing...i errr, mean working on your truck /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I'm trying to be able to help!!!! If I brought down the pair of axles, do ya'll think I could get some help doing my rear 14FF and also drop off the D60 to you Billy to give to your coworker to do on the side? I should have all the pieces for it by next weekend! What do you need done to your truck? Where can I help? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I'll probably won't be doing a damn thing next weekend anyway so I'll see if I can make the roadtrip to your crib. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. mrs_rocko

mrs_rocko Registered Member

Sorry Billy, we'll be in San Antonio this weekend. Have a graduation pool party on Saturday and then celebrating Father's Day on Sunday. Maybe we can stop by on Saturday before we leave though. We'll see.

8. 77 Mud Buddy

77 Mud Buddy 1/2 ton status

I'll be busy working on my front gears this weekend. I would bring them over but some times it is just easier working at your own crib. If I get my gears on Friday night / Saturday I might come late Saturday / Sunday. I have a big list of small crap I need to do that I could work on at your place. So for the most part I might show up. Best of luck on getting her finished up!

9. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Oh! did you say you are working on the gears this weekend? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifThat is cool because I need the help next weekend the 14th and 15th. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Hey thanks guys for all that is posting up I will try to update on what needs to be done after this weekend. I think all that will be left I hope is paint,coolers,wiring,and maybe some small stuff. I want to go to a little place off 183 and 29 to test out some things on Sun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

DId you say coolers!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm Game! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Can I bring the D60 down to yah next weekend? I got the locker and all today and it's all ready to be put in!!!! Let me know! Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Where are you in Austin. I will be around this weekend. I am over by Mo-Pac and just north of William Cannon. Dont know the city much yet so give detailed directions.

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Well, all I can say is that you'd better pack some sandwiches 'cause his house pretty damn far from Mo-pac & WC... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

14. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

dayumm, i wish i could help you out, but this weekend is bad for me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

15. 74beater

74beater 1/2 ton status

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO HELP AFTER BIRTHING CLASSES SAT...PLEASE ADVISE ON DIRECTION

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SAWZALL

16. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

OK! Anyone that would like to help my address is
    809 Eaglecreek Dr.
    Leander Tx. 78641
    my phone number is 512-658-1210
    you can go to mapquest and pull directions from there or yall can just call me.
    things that need to get done is sheet metal put in and painted, add the coner braces to the cage, install the ram, wire every thing up, and just a bunch of little stuff. For all that is coming over I will start in the morning around 7am and I don't expect anyone to be there at that time and will be working late into the night and you guys can stay as long as you want no pushing you out hell you can crash at the house if you want. The whole thing will start all over again on Sun. so any of you that want to come over and work or just chill come on over.
    I would like to Thank all of you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

wow, i use to drive by your place all the time back when i was delivering for louis & co. i had a stop at austin woodworks right down the road from you off of 2243.

18. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

I have an idea I will just leave you a key some where and you can have the truck done by the time I get home.
    MAN YOU SURE ARE A HELL OF A GUY!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

talking about your neck of the woods, have you ever been to liberty hill through 183 and passed south san gabriel river?? better yet, do you know if that river is wheelable?? everytime i passed the river was dry and off the hwy you can see some decent rock. good area to test things out. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Well, if the Governor signs SB155 it'll be illegal to wheel in any river after the new year...