Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: 1 ton 1350 rear driveline, slip style...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 23, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

WTB: 1 ton 1350 rear driveline, slip style...
    also a 1350 front driveline cv..

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Go measure the tube weld to weld. I have a few 1350 slip driveshafts on hand.

3. uglychevyZZ4

woo hoo, i will measure it tonight, im off to a wedding then meey kenny for my on board air /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif thanks wes /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

do you have a 1350 cv too?

5. thatK30guy

If you want a 1350 front cv joint, you are gonna have to call Jesse at High Angle Driveline as there was never such a thing as a 1350 cv joint. At least not from the factory for GM's.

The largest production cv joint I know of is the 1330 series cv joint. These are mainly on the Fords.

GM cv joints are a 1310 series joint.

Jesse will have to make you the 1350 cv joint if you want to go that big. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

i can get one through wood's but i thought k-30 came with it in front??

7. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

My K30 came with one, is it 1310, I thought it looked bigger???? Maybe I'm wrong! Wess, you got two of those babies laying around! I just got the 1 tons under the weekend beast and really would like to drive it!!! Let me know, thanks man! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

8. uglychevyZZ4

Yer 2nd in line bucco /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

9. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Oh by all means!! That's why I said two !!! I would never try and steal another mans Shaft!!! Uh, that came out wrong, you know what I mean!!............. Bucco!???? OK! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

10. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Not sure exactly what it is but I have a rear drive shaft out of a m1008 1 1/4 ton truck........ /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. thatK30guy

Nope. K30's use the exact same front driveshaft as any 1/2 and 3/4 ton does. Even the yoke at the pinion end on the D60 is the same 1310 series as the 1/2 and 3/4 tons. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I wished they came out bigger, like a 1330 or even the 1350.

If you took a front driveshaft from each of a 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton, you would never be able to tell which came out of which truck. Even though they will all be in different lengths, the yokes and cv's will still be the same sizes. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

ok, so wadda ya want for a cv 1310 and a 1350 d/l? or should i stay 1/2 ton d/l?? i have the flange to bolt it right in to my x case now /forums/images/icons/wink.gif and wes, is it normal to get a vibe from a trick u joint? i am getting one when i decelerate and accelerate.. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

13. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

I got a rear CV shaft I had made for my K5. If I remember correctly, it has all 1350 joints. It wont fit in my K10. Let me know if you would be interested.

14. thatK30guy

None of the front cv shafts I have are any good right now. Only the cv part is good, the yoke part is worn out on all of them. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

On the rear slip yoke 1350 shaft, how long do you need? If you need a long one and can shorten it, I have plenty of those.

AND...what do you need the slip yoke to fit? 205 or 208?

15. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

As posted before, I'm not trying to cute Ugly off here, but would be interested in the rear CV if he ain't, or one of Wess's if Ugly ain't ain't all those too! I have an 87 I just put a 205 with the aluminum adapter behind a 700 and a 14FF in, I have too measure, but all I have is output yoke and input yoke, Do I measure from center edge to center edge or somewhere different??? <font color="red"> AND AGAIN </font color> <font color="orange"> UGLY Goes First On Everything </font color> This is his post!!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

16. uglychevyZZ4

************************zip is 98002**************************
    outlaw-YES I would be!
    price?
    length? for what size lift?
    miles on it?
    pic???
    do you have the 1350 yoke flange for a 205?

WES- Im interested in the cv, I dont need a front shaft or the yoke, it is for my rear d/l /forums/images/icons/wink.gif price?

batmanjr-its cool, you can have what i dont buy, im just funnin ya /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

17. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

I PMed ya

18. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I know you are man, it's just that some people chime in and are real sensative about post they're not even a part of yet!!! Just making myself clear. Cool, I'll be patient! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Only the cv part is good,

[/ QUOTE ] ok, will it be ok with new u joints and will it work on my rig with one of your 1350 slip drivelines?

20. thatK30guy

Let me ask one more time to make sure I'm getting this right. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

You want a rear driveshaft that has a slip yoke and 1350 series joints at both ends? The length does not matter since you can shorten it?
    If so, I have a few of these. I don't remember what condition the u-joints are in though. Would have to check them out.

You are also wanting a front driveshaft with the cv joint for the t-case end? You don't care about the front part of the shaft?
    If so, I have one or two of these shafts, but both front parts are worn out, not the joint part, but the sleeve part where it slides in and out. The splines inside them are shot. You would either salvage the cv joint, or get a new slip spline shaft welded on.

Am I right on what you need? If so, I have all that listed above. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

BTW, does the slip yoke on the rear shaft need to fit a 205 or 208? Or are they both the same?