Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB 1350 CVJoint

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 1 FN HI K5, Oct 15, 2002.

1. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Looking for a 1350 u-joint CV to use with the rear driveline. <font color="red"> 1 FN HI K5 </font color>

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

they are all mine...i am hording them all...you cant have any...unless ya fork over that hella custom new rear axle you are building...hehe /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif good luck finding on...Have ya tried drive line service...they have a whole pile of used parts out back...and they are goin to be moving really soon so may be able to snag one really cheep if they have one hiding back there

3. jstevenj

jstevenj Registered Member

I got one from a guy on eBay. He had some other drive shaft listed and I inquired about the 1350 and he had one. It's most likely going to have to come off the front of a '99 and up Ford ton 4x4. Got the whole shaft for $120 and it had the newer cold extruded spicer ujoints. I was really pleased with it. I had to shorten it but I have the stuff to do it so it was not a big deal. I don't have his name or email, sorry.

4. 1 FN HI K5

Well Chaz ask your roommate for me please...Let me know.
    I not going to need it until the end of this year but i want to get it ASAP Thanks Brad
    PS Where did you get your trailer? how much? what are the measurement's Thanks <font color="red">1 FN HI K5 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif </font color>

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

my room mate is in az untill sunday but ill ask him when he gets back...as for the trailer i bought it about 2 years ago at travlin toys in tracy....its off the 205..almost accross the freeway from yellow freight...i paid 1900 (round about that) out the door and i think its 16 or 18 feet long...cant remember exactly...but i am leaning more tward 16

6. 1 FN HI K5

Thanks let me know on the CV yoke... As for the trailer im thinking about building one next year or just bite the bullit and dough out the cash.Later <font color="red">1 FN HI K5 </font color>

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

what aboput CV joint assembly on a 70's front shaft ? would that work ?
    i have one if so,

fastr68@yahoo.com
    randy

8. 1 FN HI K5

Im not sure is the one you have i think is 1310 ujoint im looking for 1350 joints if you find out let me know.. Thanks <font color="red">1 FN HI K5 </font color>