Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: 1st gen hard top piece

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by botboy, Oct 13, 2005.

1. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152186

Basically I want the top of the hardtop from 3-4" behind the front windows on forward...this is going to be custom so cracks etc I don't really care about as long as it can be repaired with some fiberglass work. Price - not much, figured anybody scrapping/cutting up & throwing away their broken/cracked factory hardtop could make a few bucks and of course I'd pay for shipping, or come pick it up myself if its close enough to MN. Might be interested in a full hardtop for the right price - email me kris (at) speedyoldtruck.com

2. Shanno

Shanno Registered Member

Top with a hole.

I have a top that the previous owner cut a sunroof hole in and silconed a piece of plexiglass to, would that work for you?

3. botboy

botboy 1/2 ton status

Hadn't thought of that before, but a full top with a sunroof (was thinking get rid of that plexiglass and 'glass in one from a passenger car) would be sweet for the months when I can't just go cruising topless....is the top complete? How much would you want for the whole thing?

Also, which lexington are you in? Mapquest puts one in anoka county (not far from my GF's apartment) and another in le seur county

4. Shanno

Shanno Registered Member

It is complete, but dirty. I'll send you an e-mail.

5. Shanno

Shanno Registered Member

e-mail?

Did you get the e-mail I sent? Just curious because I haven't heard from you.