Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: 35, 36 or 37x15s

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by crawford, Aug 25, 2004.

1. crawford

crawford 1/2 ton status

I'm looking for some inexpensive 35, 36 or 37s that are decent to good on the pavement. And decent to me is anything better than a bogger. I need to deliver a bed to Boise and I'd at least like to listen to the radio. They need to fit 15" rims too.

2. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

I'll have a set of 35x15.5x15's in a week or so....they are Swamper SX's But they are lacking on the tread dept. they are JUST down to the wear bar....worn evenly tho /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif make me and offer /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I have a set of 35's also... BFG AT's, they have a few thousand miles on them left.

Let me know if your interested and we can work out a price/trade or whatever

4. crawford

crawford 1/2 ton status

Well turns out I won't have to go to Boise after all, so I won't be needing a full set. I will be needing at least two to do my axle swap though. So I either need two with good tread ( so I can run them in the front after the swap ) or two really cheap. Or I might be willing to trade a pair(2) of tsls for a pair of my boggers.