Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: 350 kickdown bracket

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by UofA_Blazer, Apr 12, 2006.

1. UofA_Blazer

UofA_Blazer Guest

First off I'm new to the old school blazers/jimmys. I have a 1977 jimmy with a 350ci/th350 (i beleive)/NP203, I need the kickdown bracket and hardware to mount it and the cables to the engine. I'm not sure if the brackets are different between years or not so I've included pics of where the bracket mounts and the loose cables.

Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Looks like you have a 4spd carb on that motor. About the only way your going to get those pieces is to dismantle another carb to rob the brackets from and try to afix them to yours, or get a carb that was from a auto trannied rig. IIRC the brackets you are needing are part of the throttle shaft.

3. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

yep that carb doesnt have what you need, throttle shaft assembly is wrong for what you need

good luck

4. UofA_Blazer

UofA_Blazer Guest

ok so if I understand correctly I just have to buy a new carb off a AT truck and it will have the right bracket for the kickdown as part of the throttle assembly. Also the throttle assembly from that carb propably wont directly bolt onto this carb. Thanks

5. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

yes sir that ius what you need, the right carb

i have some around if you have no other luck

one is a remanufactured with receipt from local parts store for 125 mailed

also i have a good used one for 50 mailed

and i have an edelbrock 1406 with electric choke runs great pulled from my daily driver 77
    95 mailed with adapter and all

they all have the kickdown cable deal and run great or i wouldnt offer, and would jut aluminum scrap them

good luck!

6. UofA_Blazer

UofA_Blazer Guest

Cool. Let me do a little looking around and I'll be sure to hit you up if I can't find something. Thanks

7. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

im into parts trading also, so

never know!

good luck

:D