Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB 4" lift springs 67-72 Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton front

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 4wheelattitude, Mar 22, 2006.

1. 4wheelattitude

4wheelattitude 1/2 ton status

I will be installing the rear shackle flip on my 70 GMC soon and I'll need 4" lift springs in the front as well. Does anyone have any? Maybe used?

2. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    i did an econo lift on my '72 Blazer a couple of years ago...used the stock springs and added a leaf to get some extra lift to clear 35s. cleared them quite well. just rubbed under full stuff b/c i did't get bumpstops for it. if you're interested i can get pics. they're just sitting around my yard so just pay for shipping and they're yours.

3. 4wheelattitude

4wheelattitude 1/2 ton status

I thought of just adding spings. But I didn't want the really stiff ride. How was the ride after adding springs? Go ahead a shoot some pics. I want to see what springs you added. And the price is right!

4. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    the price is right. lol. to me the ride was surprisingly, TOO SOFT... but it may have been b/c of the shocks. don't have any pics of the springs right now, but do have pics of my '72 with the springs, 35s and it sat slightly lower in the front

[​IMG]