Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB 69-72 Blazer or berb

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by mudhound72, Nov 6, 2006.

1. mudhound72

mudhound72 1/2 ton status

OK I have now decided to retire my blazer :( The body has gotton to the point that I might go threw the floor or the sides may fall off, comming appart every place you could think of, the topper and a ratchet strap are holding it together, and could win a ugly blazer of the year award. I think you got the point by now.

I am looking for a 69-72 Blazer or maby a Berb to stuff my drive train lift ect. Looking for one with a frame also cause mine is tweaked, looking for one with in 500mi of 54904, and something fairly solid that dont need much work. Help me get back into the game.:D

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

What kind of budget are you working with?

I would think that finding a 1st Gen with a blown motor, or missing drivetrain wouldn't be too hard (eBay, Craigslist, etc) but I'll bet if you want something that isn't a total rustbucket, it's still going to cost you a couple grand.

The rarity of the 1st Gens make them expensive.....if you just want a cheap, straight body to replace yours the later model K5s could be found easily in that $500 range, I'll betcha.... :thinking:

:usaflag: