Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB 73,4,5 K5 windshield frame

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by tRustyK5, Apr 24, 2004.

1. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Anyone got a windshield frame and possibly the topper from a 73-75 K5 laying around? Frame only could be almost anywhere...topper would have to be in the Pacific Northwest somewhere I guess.

Lemme know what you have and how much you want.

drjv@shaw.ca

Or reply or pm me.

Rene

2. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I am pretty sure I have a windsheild frame. I will have to check with my brother tomorrow to check my stash in MD. Shipping from Denver shouldn't be too bad.

3. tRustyK5

Let me know what you find and what kind of dinero you want out of it. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Rene

4. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

There's a 74 k5 here in phoenix with both the top and frame, no windows on top. The guy wants $400 for all, I was thinking of doing my 84 full conv but I need to see one done before I take that chance.
    Let me know if you're interested and I'll try and snap a couple of pics. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tRustyK5

I'll keep it in mind...but realistically the price seems high (especially without topper windows) and I'm not gonna drive 1500 miles to pick it up.

Thanks though.

Rene

6. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone got a windshield frame and possibly the topper from a 73-75 K5 laying around?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I've got a rust free windshield frame sitting in my garage and a nice condition white 75 top with solid windows sitting on a 2x4 frame. I also have all the weatherstripping to do the conversion.

Oh wait, I'm in the wanted section .... my bad. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Good luck with the search though. They are getting harder to come by these days.

7. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I think I'm gonna grab it anyways and see if I grow the nerve to do the swap someday. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. tRustyK5

I'm pretty sure I got a topper and a line on a windshield frame. I'll snap some pic's as I do the swap and post them up.

Rene

9. owen

owen 1/2 ton status

I can back him up on a frame, too. Im in L.A. (lower Alabama) but shipping shouldnt be a thang. Just let me know if you need it - or anybody else, for that matter. I have one and an eye on another. Got an 87 hard top with a 4x6 sunroof for sale too. Just in case you get cold feet! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif