Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB - ASAP - Th350 *Case*

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Oct 31, 2005.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Ok, the Th350 case that I've been setting on to rebuild for about 6 months now turns out to be bad. Center support splines (inside the case) are stripped/wallowed and it's not suitable for rebuild. All I need is a good case, I'll swap the guts or whatever, I just need a good case. "K case" preferred, but not required. Anyone got anything that might work? Output shafts don't matter, just no Th350-C cases...

Need something ASAP, my cases that were supposed to be rebuilt are at the shop and I have to pay tear down fees if I don't get one built... Just 1 hour, but why waste it if I can find something quickly?

TIA! :waytogo:

2. BadDog

Well, I guess the supply of good Th350 cases is about tapped out. Looks like I may have to go Th400 whether I like it or not. I don't really need the extra weight, lenght, strength, or parrasitic loses; but at least they do keep pulling on their side further over than the Th350s can.

BTW guys, I'm not looking for a freeby or something. I'm very willing to pay a fair price. ;)

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Make an offer on the one Shawn left in my yard . He is cool with getting it out of my yard . He'll deliver it :D

4. BadDog

Looks like I may have a Th350 case to put my guts in now. Shop has to check it out, but I've got my fingers crossed. Still, with my record, anyone else with a good case th350, I'll probably want to keep a spare so I'm not down so long again. I'm sick of not being able to go out...

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Shawn has something like 6 bad TH350's sitting around in numerous places. Chances are he used them hard but one of them might work for you anyway.

Harley

6. BadDog

That's one of them that is at the shop now. As long as the case is good, I'm happy... The other that Paul was telling me about definitely has a bad case. Not sure about others...

7. pauly383

Too bad you can't do a th350c , I have a 84 Monte Carlo one sitting here . Could be interesting having a lockup switch kit :wink1:

BTW , when I got back from Marvs , Shawn had already taken the tranny away for you :D

8. BadDog

Cool, do you think he took it by the shop today? I figured it would be tomorrow.

9. pauly383

Probably tommorrow . It was after 7 when he picked it up .