Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: Complete driver's side seatbelt for K5

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by RedDevil, Feb 24, 2007.

1. RedDevil

RedDevil 1/2 ton status

I need a COMPLETE driver's side seatbelt assembly for an 80's K5. Mine got F'd up when I was trying to fix it. Color doesn't matter. Let me know a price shipped to 18917. Thanks.

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Complete as in male and female portions, or complete as in shoulder harness section only? Probably a dumb question, only one is complete, but I've got a drivers shoulder belt I could sell, in gray or tan.

Actually, the more I think about it, I might still have a complete drivers side set in tan, as I've not heard back from the person that said they wanted it.

3. RedDevil

RedDevil 1/2 ton status

I guess I really just need everything except the female receiver part. But I need everything else. The belt, all the brackets and bolts that come with it etc. If you can get me a pic of what you have I would appreciate it, just send it to reddevil76969@yahoo.com

4. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

I've got one as well out of a CUCV. Brown, not purdy but fuctional. $20 shipped:D

5. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Might be a couple of days before I can get photos, but I do have the hardware.

If someone beats me to the punch, that's fine, but I'll get you pics as soon as I can.