Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: complete REAR wheel tubs

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by zakk, Dec 1, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

OK, i am poor, have 13 kids, 2 kids in college, truck bearly runs, 2 ingrown toe nails, no beer money, some one stole my lunch money, the Girlfriend is on the war path and i have not been off the couch in 2 years. my "Honey, Do" list is 56 pages of 8 pt. font.

That being said, i am looking for 2 complete rear wheel tubs out of any chevy 73-91 K5 i think.

If they are in the Bay Area, its bonus, they are a bit big to ship, but i'll look into it if someone has some laying around cheap.

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Zakk
    Want to go 72??????
    I've got 1.5 trucks sitting in front of my house in Texas that I want to sell for only $800! It's got two sets of fenders, 2 hoods, a front Clip, 2 wiondshields, 2 cowls, 2 sets of doors, all glass is perfect, intereior, exterior parts, Front seat, Brand new inner fender for front, brand new rockker panels, and a ton more....... Just a thought!

3. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif Well i am not in the bay area but I am parting out an 88 k5.The rear tubs look ok but are on the truck still. if you want them make me an offer plus the ride. And remember when you make offer that I have to go out in very cold conditions (a little sympothy play) /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif to remove /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    my "Honey, Do" list is 56 pages of 8 pt. font.

[/ QUOTE ]

....is that single-spaced, or double?

Santa knows who's been good this year....I'm sure you'll get the stuff you need! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

are pickup tubs same as blazer tubs ? maybe ? not any k5's in this region to look at, are rare item these days, cant remember the last time ive seen any full size k5.
    been a few months...

thanks

6. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I've got a close source for parts here Zakk. I'll call up in the morning and see if I can find some. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

single spaced with no margins /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

just looking for the tubs, local is by far the best since i can't afford the shipping.

9. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Will the pick up tubs work or do they need to come out of a K5???? and what's a good price used??? I want to make sure that they are giving me a good price....or do I need to chew on them&gt;&gt;$100 a pair /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    If the truck ones will work I might be able to find them cheaper and easier. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. boots

boots 1/2 ton status

I'm a couple hours east of you (MAriposa) I've got a set in a '75 not sure of condition, if your interested PM me and I'll check em tomorrow or over the weekend

11. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

condition only needs to be fair. no rust holes.

12. boots

boots 1/2 ton status

sorry,
    my wife failed to tell me I got an email and am just getting on tonight, had to cut firewood today. I'll try to remember to check em out tomorrow, you wanna make a day of it and come up and rip em off yourself if they are in OK condition or you want me to rip em off and haul em to Merced? I Work in merced and if I do manage to get em ripped off this week we'll be in merced most of SAt (dec 14), though I'm not sure if I'm gonna have time, not sure if you'll want em and not sure what they be worth.

me

boots@commerceconnections.com

13. Marshall

Marshall 1/2 ton status

I live in livermore and i have 2 wheel tubs of an 87 K5 Blazer let me know if your interested i am looking for $125 Bucks each. If you want i could get you some pictures or i could give you my address.

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifThanks,Marshall

31"s/350/10Bolt/208/700R4

14. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

$250 for a pair is way too much.

15. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

$125......he he he... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I picked-up 4 for $60 at a swap meet last spring..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They are $60 from GM...... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

16. boots

boots 1/2 ton status

zakk,
    Sorry about the delay, I just flat kept forgetting about checking them. I checked em tonight there in decent shape, should probably be sanded/blasted and repainted, looks mostly like surface rust, no through holes I could find. They are '75 chevy Grecian Bronze, read blaze orange. Not sure if you are still interested or not

boots