Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB Dana 60 Lockouts, parts etc

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 78Blazer, Feb 25, 2003.

1. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Just wondering if anyone has a good set of used lockouts for dana 60 and tie rod with ends...

2. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

I have a set of Spicer ones, good shape, and they work perfectly. I am not compleatly sure if I wanna sell them yet but I might. What would you wanna pay for them? I also might have a tie rod for ya. Gotta check to see if it's bent though, may have a slight bend in one corner but I gotta check to make sure. Let me know a price on those hubs though. Later
    -fLeXy K20

3. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

As long as you have 30 spline stubs, I have a brand new set of Warn Premiums. I'll sell for $150 shipped.

4. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

Lookin for any parts? Im kinda broke right at the momemt but have lots of parts.. Let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

There are a few things I need...but you are a long way away for trading. I need a spreadbore Big Block Chevy intake, ORD doubler pieces, spare FF14 axleshafts, spare D60 front parts, etc. Make me an offer on the hubs.

6. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

I honestly dont have a CLUE what they are worth. Give me some sort of range. Again I am not 100% sure I
    wanna sell them because I might not convert to 35 Spline quite yet. I'll wait to hear from you. Later
    -fLeXy K20

7. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

thanks for the offers guys. I was just gonna rebuild it to sell.. But someone picked it up today so i wont need the parts now.