Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: Dark Blue hood, tailgate, seats, hardtop in TX

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by impaired66, Aug 3, 2004.

1. impaired66

impaired66 Registered Member

I have an '88 K5 and am looking for a good shape dark blue hood and tailgate that I can pick-up in TX, the closer to Austin the better. I could also use a good set of front seats w/brackets for a dark blue interior. I am also somewhat interested in buying a hardtop too, it needs to be black and in decent shape, preferably with the sliding window already installed. Please e-mail me with what you have and what you are asking for it...

If interested, I have some stuff I may trade including a 350 engine that needs to be rebuilt, 14FF, matching 10B front, and more...

Thanks, Josh
    impaired66@hotmail.com
    512-468-7295

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Hey I have a dark blue hood down in Corpus. Would you partial trade me the engine? That is, if it is a 4-bolt? What else you have?

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

I have 2 hoods in Houston/Katy area. 1 red 1 tan. Come pick one up and its free.

4. impaired66

impaired66 Registered Member

Corpus is pretty close..

I believe the engine is a 4-bolt, it was in the K5 when I bought it and it isn't running because it doesn't have a tranny/t-case. It may be fine but it has been sitting for at least a few years. It's probably the original engine.

What else do you have for trade or how much cash will you take?

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

got a white and a black topper for sale both in good shape but on I-10 a good ways away......maybe next time someone heads out this way or back that way.... $100 a top got two of them....