Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: factory grill

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jekbrown, Jun 18, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

long ago i threw away (!) my factory plastic grill, even though it was fine... and installed a square-tube chrome grill in its place. Well, Ive come to my senses and want the factory style back again. I have an 85 Jimmy... not sure exactly what other years might fit in there... but if u have one let me know. I am prolly gonna end up coating the thing with some kind of bedliner, so I dont really care what the paint/finish looks like... but the mounting tabs must be in functional working order. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif if ya have one layin around collecting dust, lemme know! heck, if u like the chrome style, I'd trade my current grill for the factory one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Let me check on the condition of the one off of my 87, should be in good shape, if it is, just pay the shipping and it is yours /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif; gotta clean the yard up.

3. jekbrown

u have a pm... any1 else? just in case? or maybe within drivin distance? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

4. jekbrown

ttt....

j