Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: hydraulic clutch conversion parts

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by madmike, Jun 25, 2002.

1. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

I want to convert my '74 1/2t truck from mechanical linkage to hydraulic. I am able to find the bellhousings, but not the clutch/brake pedal assembly. I know someone out there has a handle on where I can find a pedal assembly in particular! Thanks!

2. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

How many bellhousings can you get your hands on. I'm pretty sure I can find an extra pedal assembly if you want to trade.

3. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

JohnSPledg-I talked to a couple different junkyards here in Ohio that have the parts locator service, and they said they could find the bellhousings, but not the pedals. The junkyards tend to pull the drivetrains, and then crush the vehicle shell. I think I should try getting the pedals first, since they seem to be the hardest to find. I don't want to buy a bellhousing, only to find I can't get anything else. If you're serious about finding pedals for me, I'll try and get a bellhousing for you though.