Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB Inside Sare tire carrier bracket in So Calif (La area)

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by PROFESSORSK5, Oct 16, 2002.

1. PROFESSORSK5

PROFESSORSK5 Registered Member

I am looking for the stock inside spare tire carrier for my 89 K5. I think that they are the same from 1973 until 1991. I would prefer someone local but it you have and are not in so Ca I will consider shipping it that would also be alright /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif.

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

dang ya just missed mine...it got picked up sunday...

3. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

i have one for an 87 i dont even know what is worth so make me an offer + shipping and you will have one i have all the pieces for it so e mail me i am in sothern mn

4. PROFESSORSK5

Thank you /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif. If you can give me until Monday I have a person out here who thought he might have one. So I will email you back on monday afternoon California time one way or the other. And thanks for responding. Also I saw one posted here for #50.00 plus shipping so if I end up getting it from you does that sound fair?

5. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue"> </font color> that sounds fine to me /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. PROFESSORSK5

First I want to apologize for not writing you back yesterday, but I got busy. Anyway the guy here in Calif told me that he would get a spare tire mount next Tuesday. I will call him and find out. I will try and let you know by Wenesday or Thursday. Sorry for all the inconvience /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

i know have 2 of them how does 40.00 sound and u can pick up whenever u want i am in hollywood and my storage is in burbank ill pm u with my nu