Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB misc parts LOOK

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by uao85, Dec 6, 2006.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Looking for a rust free good condition chevy single cab 81-87, doesnt have to have doors or a dash or a title, either way, would also be a HUGE plus to have all the a/c stuff still inside or available.....umm I think thats it. Must be rust free or pretty close, dont want to have to do any body repair for rot or anything like that.

an early brownie box or spicer or similar auxiliary dual range gear box. Looking for one of the boxes that comes with 2 under, 1 over, and has a mounted driveline brake hopefully somewhere in the 5831 series spicer cases. They usually came on 50s and 60s year model medium duty trucks from chevy, gmc, and ferd. If anybody has a lead on one, knows of one, or has one let me know.

If anybody has any leads on a good cab around the Texas/Louisiana/Oklahoma area, please let me know. As far as the gear box, I would be willing to pay shipping.

Regards,
    Remington

2. bigred81

bigred81 1/2 ton status

Take a drive through Hearne just down the road from College Station I was just through there this last weekend and there are all kinds of old trucks and cars in that area.

bigred81

3. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

hmm your right......good idea thanks. Where is Falls City? maybe when I get my m1008 running and wheelable, we can get a group to make a weekend trip somewhere fun.

Remington