Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: non-automatic steering cloumn NEEDED .

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by fortcollinsram, Sep 23, 2004.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I need a non-automatic steering cloumn, but here's the catch. It needs to be from a newer truck (don't know the year split) that has the cruise/turn-signal/wiper combonation switch rather than the old one that just has a turn signal. I would like it to be tilt as well...Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have. I DO NOT necessarily need the steering wheel, just the column...

Chris

2. BigBlockBurris

BigBlockBurris 1/2 ton status

I have a nice column out of a straight drive truck. It was a 86 so it has the wiper switch you need, but it is NOT a tilt. $50 plus shipping from 28083. Let me know. Thanks

BBB

3. fortcollinsram

I will keep it in mind but I will give it a little longer in hopes of finding a tilt column. Thanks

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Chris,

I'm in the process of finding a Tilt Auton one for my K30. When I do, I have a non-tilt with wipers only that you can have. No wheel, but the $$ is right.

BTW, when you went auto, what did you do with your linkage from the column to the tranny? I'm gonna be needing this when I go 465 to 400. Thanks.

5. fortcollinsram

I MAY still have the linkage from the column to the tranny in Denver. If I do, its yours. I will be in Denver tomorrow and will look in the garage for it.

Chris

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Sounds good. When I swap columns, you can still have mine if you want it. Just let me know.