Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: seat brackets for a '85 K5

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jms, Jun 20, 2003.

1. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

WTB: seat brackets for a \'85 K5

I'd need a set of front seat brackets from a '85 K5, driver and passenger side. I'm also looking for the two trim pieces that go on the back floor where the rear bench hooks to the floor. Thanks, michael

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: WTB: seat brackets for a \'85 K5

Hey i got em as i have some 1987 grey seats just set in my 77 k5 right now all factory iv been meaning to see if i can just bolt these late model seats to my early style brackets so if my factory 1977 brackets will fit on the seats then i will have the proper brackets for ya and either way i got the little trim pieces for the back seat just gottta find em :-)
    ill try to check on the seats today
    Randy

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

hey jms, sometime this summer I am gonna be putting in the rest of my roll cage. When i do, I will be mounting my seats to it and wont need my 85s factory seat bracketry anymore. I'll definitely be lookin to sell it then. If ya havent found what ur lookin for already and you're willing to wait a month or so, drop me a pm.

j

4. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifohh ohh me too me too i have a set right now ready to go so if the others dont work out pm me an offer /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif