Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB: Shopsmith Mark5

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by laketex, Oct 27, 2003.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Does anyone have one in decent condition with a good amt of goodies for cheap? Somewhere close, or down in Texas, or between here and Texas!

2. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

What's your price range? There are 2 I think at retool in Tulsa. I'd sell you mine, but I'm just now figuring out how to work it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Father-in-law didn't like it and gave it to me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I dont know....I want all 5 attachments, and they seem to go for around $1000 on ebay. hmmmm...

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont know....I want all 5 attachments, and they seem to go for around $1000 on ebay. hmmmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll run by there this weekend and see what they've got them listed for.

The one I got was missing the attachment for the drill press. Not that it's a big deal, but now I'm waiting on the UPS man to show up again with that little jewel.

$1000 sounds like a great deal. I know I love mine. This is hard for me to say, but the woodwoorking part of my garage is taking over the metel part. Don't think I'm liking this much...

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Yeah I've got a lot of woodworking projects that i've been wanting to get into...seems like it'll be a good time and something different, maybe even theraputic.