Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTB & trade,Hi-pinion D60 housing&D70 rear for D60 top plates or Hummer rim

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by scout, Mar 25, 2002.

1. scout

scout Registered Member

I am in need of D60 top plates(no u-bolts) and/or hummer rims. I have a 79 F#&D Hi-pinion D60 Housing and a 85' D70 dually rear for trade. If anybody is interested, I live in Las Vegas NV, and would be willing to cooperate with shipping or delivery.
    Gentlemen, thanks for your time
    TwoDewarsX@aol.com

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I have those plates, brand spanking new.

I'm interested in the Ford D60 front. What all does it need? Nothing wrong with the bearing race surfaces or anything? What about the housing, not cracked or warped, etc.?

3. scout

scout Registered Member

It is just a bare D60 housing, It's out of a 78 or 79 F350. The bottom half of the drivers side knuckle is bent upward. Looks to me like someone dropped the truck on the knuckle. It has slight surface rust, the bearing races are still in it so I'm sure the surfaces are still good. The bearing caps are there, just nothing from the knuckle out, and no pan. If your looking to press out the tubes and swap the housing into your passenger side D60 this would be perfect.