Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wtb/wtt/fs

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by john39671, Sep 15, 2006.

1. john39671

john39671 1/2 ton status

Bought my 16 year old son a 76 1/2 ton 4X4 last night for $600. Runs and drives good just needs some cosmetic stuff. I am looking for a driver side fender, all manual door and mabey a lwb box. Would like stuff in good shape scince I am in a wheelchair and am not a very good body man.
    I have a good pair of power doors off an 84, and a swb box I got from kennyw that I would be willing to trade or sell.
    I also have a set of closed chamber bbc heads on ebay, a set of double hump heads with accy holes casting number 186 on ebay. Also a completly rebuilt set of vortec heads with new 2.02/1.60 stainless valves, .550 lift springs, screw in studs, guide plates, hardned keepers and positive type valve stem seals. I am over 900 invested in these heads with the price of parts, labor and the original cores. Would sell for 650. Also a steele 427, 396, 402 crank that has bee hot tanked, magged, polished with a set of standard rod and main brgs. Would sell for 350. I can email mics if anyone is interested in anything.
    John

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have a decent (not perfect) mid 80's long box I was going to use to make a trailer. Pulled it off my '73 C10 before sending it off to scrap this morning. If you were able to come get it I'd trade you something or sell it cheap. Might be able to meet you in the Tri-Cities with it too, I've moved up by Seattle.

09-11-2005 004.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  3. john39671

john39671 1/2 ton status

How is the left fender and door? Can you post more pics?

4. kennyw

Doors are gone and the left fender was rusted thru so it went with the rest of the truck for scrap. All I have left is the bed and a different tailgate from what is in that pic. I can get more pics but probably not till monday as I have to throw brakes on the back of my S10 before I drive down to Portland tomorrow.

5. kennyw

6. kennyw

One thing I forgot about... one bolt turned in the bed and I had to grind/cut the head off. It is the second bolt hole back from the front on the drivers side. It will need to be patched or you could just use a large thick flat washer. It is inside the bed and generally out of site.

7. kennyw

Still looking for a bed?

8. john39671

john39671 1/2 ton status

I think I am going to contrate on finding a fender, hood and door for know.

9. kennyw

No problem. I'll let you know if I come across any good deals.