Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wtd: 76-77 *GMC* grille

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by dremu, Jul 8, 2003.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

looking for a decent condition, correct-for-1977 GMC grille off a Jimmy or pickup. Cash or trade or ...?

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i have 77 one... sierra grande or something liek that i forgot now.. whole truck to get stuff from here..

thanks

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

I have an entire core support/grille/headlights/bezels setup off of a '76 GMC in good shape. Send a PM to my yahoo account if you're interested. I can send pics from that account as well.

todd

4. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Allright...what are we up to?! Mr. i don't own a *GMC*....

DW

5. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

I do too own a GMC ... my /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif is, thankyouverymuch Doug. If I'm gonna redo the /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif as a crewcab /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif, I may as well redo it as a Jimmy (Casa Grande) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-- A

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

are you interested in 77 gmc stuff or not? i have whole truck to get parts from, so,............. or did you already find parts ? update us please /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

lemme know

thanks

7. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

I thought that burb was a cheby...not a jimmy...but anyways you suck! There's a real CASA GRANDE 60 miles from me for sale minus engine and trans...lol. This weekend i'll chalk out the cuts on the 88 and send you some pics for your approval...before i cut away.

DW /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    are you interested in 77 gmc stuff or not? i have whole truck to get parts from, so,............. or did you already find parts ? update us please /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

lemme know

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Aaron, i apologize, that reply was unwarranted and not something i should have done and i have no idea why i did that, too much stress or something, alot been going on, i need to chill in that regard, im sorry, wont bother you like that again, my bad.
    hope all projects are going well for you over there /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

regards,
    randy