Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF did they come up with this moron??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Sep 11, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[rant]Is it just me or do anyone else just want to beat the crap out of Kenneth Weinburg everytime he appears on tv? We have a tv set in the office today to watch the 9/11 stuff and he's on this NBC show talking to people and he keeps coming off like a big fat huge... well I can't say what I am thinking. Everytime I see the guy I just want to shake him then slap him to snap him out his little twisted idealistic la la land he lives in and seems to think we live in. He's like some robot programed by the government to screw people and keeps spewing crap out of his mouth at a rate that is just insane. Where did they find this guy, under a rock or something? I wish they'd put him back I cannot stand him...!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif [/rant]

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I am unfamiliar with his views. Please explain /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

He's the guy who is supposed to be the head person in handing out the funds to the families form the Sept 11th funds collected.... it's like all he can do to not tell the families to stfu and go away and quit crying. All of them are handling the compensation horribly. If they got their heads out their butts they could have split it up evenly and have so much cash left over to compensate the families of all the other terrorist attacks for quite a few years back not to mention use it for other things that have occured like helping out families who have lost loved ones like to natural disaters who will need a helping hand. He just bugs me because he's a little weasel and he knows it and people who know who he is know it. Only problem is he's in bed so to speak with Congress so he does wtf he wants and lies like crazy and gets away with it... I just get tired of seeing these type of people lying on tv and thinking were too stupid to realize it. All they want to do is basically take advantage of this event to set lawsuit limits for the future and screw us....

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

!! Stab him in the neck with a fork an......oh...wrong board /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

and wrong reply to boot...if only they knew the other half of that one...haha

6. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

sounds to me like he needs to go sew his balls back on