Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF is muddin4fun?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 4, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

WTF happened to Lara, aka muddin4fun? I used to talk to her all the time on ICQ, as in about everyday. Then she got a new job.... then she moved. I rarely got to talk to her with those two changes. I was going to work out something to go to Texas for a few days to see her (I have an airline credit), and hang out, and do some wheeling. About the time I was considering visiting, she basically said she was going to Colorado, and that was the last I heard from her. I was like well ok, when she gets back, maybe I can work out something. She doesn't answer emails, the phone number she gave me doesn't work.... she's never online anymore. Did she get sucked into a black hole? Did she kill Nick (hubby) and get caught burying him along side the highway and now is serving a life sentence? Just wondering, because it was a bit odd to be trying to make plans, and bam, she she just drops off the earth..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, she is in the Girls of CK5 Calendar.

3. ChevyCaGal

Yeah, I know she replied to Paul about that (back in May), he PM'ed me to ask if I knew where she was. She was supposed to go to CO and the folks from PBB were planning a get together when she was there. She never showed, and they never heard what happened to her. It's weird how I was trying to set up a visit, and bam, she's gone? She just dropped off the earth....

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

witness protection...i cant tell you anymore or id have to kill you... thank you for your interest and the CIA says have a nice day...

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Hey!

My puter went south real bad. I basically had to get a new puter (just got it today).
    I didn't mean to drop off the end of the earth. I had very limited time at work to just take a quick look at email and make sure there were no emergencies.

Now that I'm back online maybe I can finally order a new door handly for my blazer. I've been driving around for several months without the door panel and having to pull the little rod to open it /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Ooo! I can get a calender too!

6. ChevyCaGal

Well geez, she is alive. I was like wtf.... I was making reservations to fly home from Dallas after I drove to Denton with my friend Jenny, and was like uh, Lara is missing. And you only gave me your old phone number! Anyhow, I think my friend will be driving home in August sometime. I will give her a ring and see what is up.... if it works out, then I'll be more then happy to bug you then, if you'll have me. I'm just glad to hear it's all good. Rene and I thought you either snapped and killed Nick or your step mom... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. muddin4fun

...you can only imagine my heart thumping while my new puter signs up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

You still using that burner I gave you, or did that take a dump too? It's always fun to get a new puter. I remember when Gateway shipped me mine at work. I was so excited I did a dance in the parking lot... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. muddin4fun

No, the writer was fine. I believe the motherboard was causing hard drives to fail. It was an old puter...I wasn't going to spend any more money on it cause I'd still have an old puter *trying to get icq to work*

10. ChevyCaGal

My number is 39740636 if you get it going....

11. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

12. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi

[/ QUOTE ]

I was waiting for you too chime in... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. muddin4fun

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi

14. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My number is 397-40636

[/ QUOTE ]

<== calling Steph

Ring....
    "Sup- Girl?"

15. ChevyCaGal

Isn't that your number, but with an extra digit? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but with an extra digit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Figured it must have been a "Calli-thang"
    You all allways have to think your special... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    but with an extra digit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Figured it must have been a "Calli-thang"
    You all allways have to think your special... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So exactly how much have you had to drink tonight... [​IMG]

18. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I thought that maybe you stuck a fork into your step mom and were a fugitive from the law...

It was Steph that thought you had offed Nick and were too busy digging a shallow grave and shopping for lime...

Somehow after that, getting a new computer sounds so boring/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. muddin4fun

[ QUOTE ]

Somehow after that, getting a new computer sounds so boring/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...I got a tow rig while I was out too /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif