Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wtf is up in NV ?//

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by R72K5, Jan 20, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

There are tons of rust free trucks here. The wrecking yards are full of them. Plenty for sale on the carlots and in the paper.
    I was up in Bosie Id the other day and saw a clean 72 K5 for sale all they wanted was 2800. I an being sorely tempted to go back up there and buy it and sell it here for 6 grand

Maby I should go into business selling rust free trucks to you people back east. I could retire a millionare in a year /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

thunder, you're in elko right? not as many old trucks in vegas but still quite a few.

and that guy is a retard for crushing that truck! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

DAMMM DROP THE PIPE
    Share the parts sad to see the great stuff going
    to the crusher. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

The truck probabally wont be crushed. It will sit in sombodys bone yard out in the middle of nowhere (Goldfeild is right next door) for about a million years. and becone a monument to the machine age. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

you guys know any good yards around Vegas? I'm flying out for a few days in Feb.
    Maybe I will spend a morning hunting parts. If I find a nice /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif that runs good hell I'll drive it back to Indiana! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hell, I'll be unemployed about that time, Maybe I'll stay and make a job out of shipping clean /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif back to Indiana /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

better to sit in desert terrain instead of sitting in sheet metal rot type of climate elsewhere or being crushed, hope someone who can get it will get it and drive it or use it for somethin constructive,,

a truck like that would got for quite a chunk of change in the midwest only because of what it is and how it is and where its been from

8. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

These ads are out of Reno
    Reno deals and wheels (might take a few to load)
    The prices are kind of high because they are the spotlight ads
    but there are a few K5 and subs in there. You can usually pick up a clean good running truck for 3-5 K
    Not too sure about the market in Vegas i dont get down south too often. But every time i look around there there are a lot of nice rigs for sale and the prices aren't too bad.

9. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my local yard here in vegas is called abby's it's all truck but 1 tons are non existant. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but it's a good yard it's on vegas valley drive on the east end of the valley.