Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF Is Up With Employers????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

How come they can't display a little common fawking courtesy. Showing up 30 minutes late to interview you, not even being there in the first place.....WTF???????????

So I interview with a potential employer on Thursday. Since my ass has a much larger Web presence than this town/employer, my only choice to find out anymore information is to ride along with them, and what better night than a Saturday to do that, right? I show up, by the way, let me mention that it's a 30 minute drive first off. Get there my normal 15 minutes early, had to wait. Then the cop shows up and lets me know that I've been bumped by a reserve and they have no one else avalible (small town) so I get to go back tomorrow.......

WTF? Couldn't they called me?????????
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Fawking gas is back up to $1.99, I don't get paid for this crap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Maybe you're just not getting the hint /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe you're just not getting the hint /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ouch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

So I get a call from CompUSA for an interview. I go in, and the manager says, just wait here and I'll be right wiht you. So i wait 15 minutes, get up and start looking around. wait another 45 and he approaches me and asks to reschedule. I say, fine, he tells me 5:00pm tomorrow. so next day, i get a call at 9:00am (still sleeping..i had the day off school) and he says come in , in 30minutes. I say okay. I come in, and he makes me wait another hour and I tell an employee, tell your manager Im leaving, I have stuff to do. and he says , call for another appointment, and I say, "no tell him to call me." and left... needless to say, I never got a call. haha. those bastards though /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifThats cold man /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You didn't want to work for them in the first place...

7. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Good for you...if they're that inconsiderate, you don't want to work for them. I've had that kind of thing happen before, and I don't regret for one minute not taking that job.