Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF is up with the POR bord? (rant)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mudhog, Aug 8, 2002.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

im not trying to start anything BUT WTF is up with them they flame everyone and they sure do have a fetish with calling everything GAY /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif WTF i am working with the owner of http://www.godsofoffroad.com (please do not go to this site or the por bord and flame anyone)to get more people to post offroad pics its just a fun site to post your wheeling pics and have others vote on them /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ok so i make a post over there about it asking people to post there rigs no biggy well evidently i was wrong on the no biggy part they sure do hate seeing a lot of blazers on there and flam me for posting it and its so stupid but then they put there rigs up? WTF if its so stupid and gay and flame me for it why did they post there rigs????????? hell when i go there and vote i vote honestly if there is a poser shot i dont rank it as high as a good wheeling pic it dont matter to me if it is a jeep blazer bronco or a GAY turd if it is doing some good wheeling i vote it good /forums/images/icons/smile.gif but now all of a suden i have over 100 1's (1 is worst 10 is best)not saying i have a badass rig but i am 1ton 2.5in lift detroited and 38in tsl swampers and is a very capibale(sp?)rig and all this gay thing i think its part of the jeep thing i just dont get it /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif just makes me so thankfull to call CK5 HOME /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and just makes you realize how awesome this site is there is hardly any flaming here everyone helps everyone and is just a fun place to be i would hate to haved to spend any real time over there /forums/images/icons/mad.gif and Steve you are GUARANTEED my $25 every year /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Simple question, simple answer.

If you dont like it, you dont have to go!!!

3. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Going over there for 5min. to read the thread makes me appreciate what I have here more and more. I agree, Steve will get my $25 or whatever it takes/forums/images/icons/grin.gif .

4. mudhog

i have never spent much time over there but just thought i would post that over there for people to post there rigs on the site just to get more rigs up for people to vote on i just think they are flame and gay happy /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

5. mudhog

6. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    Well as Gump would say
    "gay is as gay does"

I have no idea what that means.
    Some find it necessary to berate others.
    It's a insecurity thing,you wouldn't understand.(play on the heep thing).
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

So was the Jeep hood just your way of not being called gay at PBB Bryan?/forums/images/icons/wink.gif A little pirate camoflage.... [​IMG]

Shannon, I voted for your truck cuz it seemed important to you...but as a rule I hate sites where other people vote on your truck. The site name probably has a lot to do with the reception it's getting at PBB too.

Rene

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

btw though, I do like your site...I spent about 30 minutes earlier today messing around on it. It's just as good as hotornot...LOL

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

yeah, I'm pretty worried about not fitting in. Maybe now I can be one of the guys![​IMG]

10. mudhog

thats cool although its not my site im just helping the guy with it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Rene thanks for the vote /forums/images/icons/smile.gif its not that important to me i just thought it was fun /forums/images/icons/smile.gif you are right the name might have somthing to do with it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

LOL

Rene

12. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    WTF is up with the POR bord?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill tell ya what's up. It sucks. Dont go back.

13. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I have noticed the negative remarks they are leaving all of us K5 owners. I have gotten dozens of 1's rencetly and I am deleting by picture.

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

There's some kicka** tech stuff over there. But I've been a member there for about 6 months less than here, and I have less than 100 posts over there and you can see my count on here. Tells ya something, doesn't it?

15. FWP

FWP CRS

Don't worry about it too much bud, anybody can be brave behind a keyboard /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif I doubt they would say sh!t to your face, and if someone did, that's what your hi-lift is for...schmakk... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif . They have some kind of funny mentality over there, I think it's fake, kinda like pro-wrestling.....LOL.....

16. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

i wouldn't worry about it much. as so as i seen your post on the pirate board i knew things were gonna change. last time i checked i had something like 35 votes for #1. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

17. mudhog

i had the same thing happen i now have over 100 votes for 1 /forums/images/icons/frown.gif looks like they cant stand that fullsize rigs can wheel just as good if not better than them /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

18. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

As much as the por forums suck and the poeples atitudes are piss por this made me laugh [​IMG]
    appropriate, seeing how it the whole thread /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif , not the post /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

19. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

If you don't have a tube rock buggy, don't bother being a part of the General board over there. Plain and simple. They are rock crawling aficionados and that is ALL they care about.

Sad but true. We know full sizes rock and that's enough for me. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Shannon, don't take it personal. You should read the Xterra thread some day............ouch.

20. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

If you're new around there, or they don't know you..they come down hard on ya. They just don't like whinners. Just hand it back to them respectfully and with a sense of humor and they'll love ya.
    I enjoy pirate. I can loosen up over there. Plus, there's lots of useful tech there!