Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF is with my luck lately?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zcarczar, Nov 17, 2005.

1. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

rant:

I broke my t-case and bent the frame back in July when I was wheelin the blazer, right before blazer fest. Then fast forward to October, I broke my scapula and couldnt get my blazer done for my clubs event, now its november and i wreck my new truck a week before im supposed to go to glamis for thanksgiving Im beginning to think this is a sign that I shouldnt wheel anymore, everytime I try to go or go I break the hell out of something. So now my tow rig is at the body shop, and im sure my insurance is going to sky rocket now that I have an at fault accident so I will probably have to sell it after it gets fixed and get something cheaper to afford the insurance again. I swear, im about to sell all my junk, this sucks. :(

2. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

It could be worse, MUCH worse.

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Dude, you're a pin-up boy in a calendar. How could things get any better????

4. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

yeah it could be, but not to mention i got stiffed at work on a few big deals and you cant argue with the boss when he is your dad. I honestly need to take a vacation and go wheelin i think, something to break up the monotony of everyday life that ive been stuck in for the last year.