Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF is wrong with teenage/young women?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jun 23, 2006.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

retarded topic to even open up but wtf its on my mind.

I have a few female friends who are just friends and then there is my 17 year old sister. They all do the exact same kinds of **** I am about to mention.

Last sunday my sister came home from a weekend with her friends at the drag strip. Well she was upset and whatever, turns out the ex of hers that they have been on again off again, for a long time now, hes been trying to get back with her for months now. Hes been screwing a couple of girls in that period of time, actually largely in the past few weeks. So she took that hard and flipped out, blah blah blah. He actually quit his job(working for my dad :haha:). Anyway, who did she spend today with? Yep you guessed it...

Why does it seem when it comes to guys young girls are the most retarded forgetful creatures in the world? And yet I can't get one to start liking me, and these girls can't STOP liking guys who treat them like dog ****. Its truely mind boggling....

Am I 21 yet? Damn I need a drink...

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Two words:

Immaturity. Insecurity.

That is all.

3. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

Here is some advice. Do not ever waste any of your time trying to figure women out, it is a complete waste of time..

4. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

And if you do figure them out it they will change out of spite anyway

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

A lot of women of all ages spend thier whole life sabatoging their lives, like your sister is doing, and then blame it on everyone but themselves. Many people develope destructive life patterns, like your sister is, and never change. The bad thing about it is that your sister is most likely going to bring children into her drama, and mess up their lives as well (if she does not already have children out of wedlock).

6. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cheer up, my sister is 22 and she's buying a house with a guy that treats her like ****. She just became an RN and is starting at $45k + benefits, she's young, successful, and has plenty of good prospects. Yet, she chooses to stay with this guy, it boggles the mind.

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

"teenage/young women"

You answered your own question. :D

8. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Im come to notice that being a nice guy has gotten me nowhere but a single life. Not that it bother me awhole lot...I live having my money, hehe

Lazy a$$holes that drink constantly get the girls and when they piss the girls off who do the girls call up at 2 in the morning and wake...the nice guy that has to be at work in 4 hours...

If the girls where I grew up ever wised up....there would be women flocking around me like crazy...until then just old Chevys that dont run

9. mikey_d05

Yo, Drey, your trim panel and console will be at Kert's sometime on July 8th. So will Brett's core support if you talk to him between then and now.

10. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

10-10 My good CB friend

11. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

:rolleyes:

You sound like a glass is half empty kind of guy.

Seriously, dude, why don't you just call is sister a whore, who will end up on drugs, wellfare and the Maury Povich show? :eek1:

Lighten up man. Sometimes life lessons are best learned the hard way. I say that eventually, she will catch on and find a nice guy and settle down. It may take her a while, and hopefully she doesn't do anything stupid along the way :waytogo:

12. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

I know what you mean sled dog, it sucks. The only girlfriend that meant more to me than anything has lasted 10 months. But of that 10 months only 4 of those were dating, then new years her parents finally said they hated me and i caused the reasons of her bad part of life in which i was able to get her to stop. Then insist that i am abusive, childish, and dont have a future. We have been unable to see eachother since new years exept for short times she is able to sneak out and i can sneak around her parents. And now after 6 months of this crap, im not sure if its gonna last anymore.

:(

13. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Nice guys definately finish last. I kept hoping that being nice will pay off in the end, but it has failed miserably so far. While it is true that i have alot more money laying arround then my friends who are tied down, i would be ready and willing to be broke to have some quality companionship. And no, im not buying a hooker.

14. mikey_d05

Eh, nobody ever said you had to be a nice guy, just be a decent guy and relax. Trying to hard is the worst thing you can do. It'll work out eventually.

15. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I just gave up trying all together, I just go out and have a good time at partys, surprisingly more chicks talk to me now then when I tryed to start a conversation...I have also noticed the last few times stuff has happened with chicks...I was always whereing a CK5 shirt, either baseball jersey style or sweatshirt...as soon as the store opens back up i am there...

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Nice guys walk into thier houses justified

17. 1-ton

Women like you to "want them", not be "nice to them". If you see a women you really like, and really want, let that "hot to trot" part of you be the only part of your personality they see at first. You can let them get to know the "nice guy" part of you later.

18. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Your time will come, Drey. Look at me. I'm an average guy, and I always treated the ladies with respect. Guess what? I'm now married to the hottest, smartest girl I ever met.

Nice guys don't always finish last. Besides, the girls that "need" a bad boy are not the kind you'll want to share the rest of your life with.

19. mikey_d05

EXACTLY

20. 1-ton

Damn straight. I have had a couple of those, and they where total drama queens all the time. I prefer having a less stressfull life, which is the main reason I married my wife.