Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF WOMEN ....!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoSmog73, Jul 27, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Now maybe the women here can tell me why it is that if the hubby is the one trying to do the yard work(weeds are taller that the f ing roses) and outside stuff (because she hates the dirt)but wants it nice in the backyard..
    When she goes away to scrap book today and I end up doing the dishes and cleaning the living room( you know so if someone comes over they don't have to step over the toys) instead of the yard and I tell her why I am pissed it she says it isn't a reason to be upset...WTF
    I need to have my blazer time too....I havent had a chance to even change the fluids in 3 weeks...now instead of working on the blazer tommorow I have to pull them dam weeds like I should have done today...BTW there is some dam milk weed that scared the sheet out of me last night too..It is about 7ft tall and curves back toward the ground and I am 6ft and looked up and went WTF did this come from.....just had to vent......mike

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Wow a guy who cleans AND does yard work? It sounds like you deserve a little Blazer time. Maybe you can strap a tow strap to that Milk weed and your blazer and pull it out. I wouldnt suggest tackling it with just your hands. You may not come back /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

It came out of some dirt I had moved from some where else now I was stareing at all the f ing crabgrass ( I hate that crap) in the flower beds and low and over me it is over my head and I am like where the hell did you come from....LOL
    I need to find a good mud hole and use my heavy right foot fo a while...LOL

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

OR how bout spending the day in the yard killing yerself or someother task, (like a day at work) and when you finally come in and try to rest, at the same exact moment your butt hits the couch you hear your name called! GRRRRRR!

I swear Puresanity has a sensor in my ass cheeks to tell her if I am sitting down! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I think I might look for that mud hole and make sure I track it right through the living room....

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Round-Up can be your friend. Just spray the friggin weeds, and go wrench. Wait until I break the news to my other half about the new project I want to do. A roll-around axle rack.

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I d it all here...dishes...wash...and the yard work. So i don't want to hear ya wussin about Blazer time. LOL!!!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I hear that I get home on her days off (only works 3 days a week mon-weds) and I still have to do the dishes WTF.....I get sick of fast food...LOL..HE HE
    And I do need to do the brakes bad you can hear me coming around the corner.....LOLbut oh no I have to help "in" the house....... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

9. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Come on wes chime in here..... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

My wife does the garden stuff, but she enjoys it. today I got home from work and she had cleaned all my tools up, and put the ones she could move away...

I do take care of both kids all day long when I'm on afternoon shift though, and i make sure that the house and kids are clean for when she gets home. Working 10 hours after that makes for a long day...I guess it all works out in the end. If she complains I know I've been slacking off.

Bubba Ray, be careful with the Round-up. The number one ingredient is Diazanon (sp?) which is basically the same as agent Orange. It does work well, but it remains in the soil for many many years and can have some serious health effects.

I'd just pull the weeds rather than poison my yard.

Rene

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Bubba Ray, be careful with the Round-up. The number one ingredient is Diazanon (sp?) which is basically the same as agent Orange. It does work well, but it remains in the soil for many many years and can have some serious health effects.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Did not know that. I used to like yard work, until I discovered the joys of fabrication /forums/images/icons/grin.gif of course it takes money so I just sit around and dream about it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . But speaking of which, I do got a cleanup in the backyard. Seems there was another cross border incursion by the kitty cong last night (2 in 2 nights, don't know what they are thinking) and I've got to go deal with the KIA. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    ...and when you finally come in and try to rest, at the same exact moment
    your butt hits the couch you hear your name called! GRRRRRR! I swear (she)
    has a sensor in my ass cheeks to tell her if I am sitting down!

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU TOO ?????? WOW - How do they do that???? I usually get the call as soon as I
    sit down in front of the computer and load up CK5!!!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Actually if there is any time she'll call me for something it's when I log into the chat room...GRRRR.

Rene

14. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Women.. can't live with them,can't shake the sh!t out of them ether! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

15. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Dude, drain all the old fluid into the dirty dishes. Then pour it all over the weeds. Problem solved! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

16. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

CEMENT THE DAMN YARD? /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

17. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Just build a rock yard in back for K5 playin' /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

18. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

My neighbors didn't like it to much when I was "tilling" my front yard w/ my 38's! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

19. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

My wife and I have an agreement. I do all the outside stuff (including cars) and she does all the inside stuff (includine cats but not cooking). She cooks when she's hungry and I cook when I'm hungry. We make enough to feed the other incase they get hungry later. I do my own laundry and she does hers.

If she sees somrthing outside that she wants done, she's doing it herself or waiting until I think it needs doin'. Like wise for me inside. It works out great. The only time we fight is cause I'm spending too much money. heheh.

20. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Chiming in now.../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

My wife and I have it down to where I do the outside work and she does the indoor work. Every now and then I jump in to help her out with some small stuff.

My outdoor work includes the yard, house, garage, car, trucks, etc. You get the idea. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

She does the house stuff, like cleaning, laundry, etc.

Guess thats just the way its been with men and women for years. I know there are some guys and gals who are the opposite, but the majority of men do the outdoor stuff and women do the indoor stuff. Guess thats what you call "life." /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif