Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wtf?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 89GMCSuburban, Apr 16, 2007.

1. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I just got a reciept from Pay Pal for sending in $25 for CK5 membership...when I haven't even gotten onto Pay Pal in months. Is there some kind of auto renewal thing going on?

2. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Yep. If you pay with PayPal, it autorenews. You can cancel it in PayPal's "subscription" page, IIRC, though it may be too late. They should have sent you an email telling you they were GOING to do this -- PayPal, not Steve -- but it may have gotten lost in your spam filter. There is SO much fake PayPal email these days it's hard to tell what's real.

Except I'm pretty sure I didn't add an address in Florida (I'm in CA) which will require me to put my SSN into a form =))

-- A

3. Craig Artzner

Craig Artzner 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah I got a PayPal receipt in my email the other day when I bought one of those windshield stickers from the CK5 shop. I paid with my debit card. I was a bit surprised too.

4. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Ah ok, cool...was a little worried for a sec...and there's no freakin way I'm gonna cancel.:D