Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Apr 10, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Where the hell is everyone?

Working?
    Molesting farm animals?
    Searching ebaumsworld.com for more pics (Ryan B./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )???

I'm so bored.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Somebody post a good joke or somethin' /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Where the hell is everyone?

Working?
    Molesting farm animals?
    Searching ebaumsworld.com for more pics (Ryan B./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )???

I'm so bored.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Somebody post a good joke or somethin' /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] don't you like the thread "For those who don't like my sig" ??? It's all one big joke !!! Funny part is some people just don't get it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. shewheeler

Yah, I read it... why do you think I'm begging for some new material? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Just getting ready for a long drive this weekend... Last I checked it will be about 1800 miles down and back /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear ya. Same theam. But it's all in fun. Kinda funny seeing how some people get going.

6. shewheeler

Yikes!!! I know... I feel bad for making you come the extra couple hundred miles, too /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Working?

[/ QUOTE ] Yup.
    [ QUOTE ]
    Molesting farm animals?

[/ QUOTE ] I wished.

Some of us are not living the lap of luxury sitting at some desk drawing a paycheck surfing the 'Net on company time. Some of us are out amongst the public wondering why they are so fawking stupid and wishing the legal system would allow for the beat down of scum bag low lifes who are robbing us of oxygen.

And before you get all bent out of shape and start planning the a** whuppin of Bubba at the 'Fest, I'm just hack'in on ya /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    sitting at some desk drawing a paycheck surfing the 'Net on company time

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yup.

[/ QUOTE ] Sucks to be you /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Quote:

Molesting farm animals?

I wished.

[/ QUOTE ] I knew it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Some of us are not living the lap of luxury sitting at some desk drawing a paycheck surfing the 'Net on company time. Some of us are out amongst the public wondering why they are so fawking stupid and wishing the legal system would allow for the beat down of scum bag low lifes who are robbing us of oxygen

[/ QUOTE ] Once again, sucks to be you /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    . . . I'm just hack'in on ya

[/ QUOTE ] I would expect nothing less from you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Molesting farm animals?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bu-uh-uh-uh-sted /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Clearing 5 acres of brush so I can molest farm animals... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Clearing 5 acres of brush so I can molest farm animals... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now if you could do all that while drawing a company paycheck, you would be all set............. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif