Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF??????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ntaj*ep, May 13, 2003.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

OK, this was going to be an easy transaction, sell the parts Blazer I have and the parts. Simple! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    WRONG!!!! So as you get by now the parts K5 I had and the parts that go with (extra tub, doors, some damn nice stuff) I get half the money from the guy and give him some of the parts, write up a little contract you promise yada yada yada, non refundable deposit ect ect. I tell him look I'm going to be working on the Sat. he plans to pick up the rest of the stuff. He says no problem, he can come by the Wed. or Thurs. before. I tell him OK, if he does come by on Sat. to call me. Good, good, So far. On Sat. my rommmate calls and says they are here picking up the stuff, I say OK and talk with him we work out that I would see him that night and settle up...............HHMMMMMMMMM /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I call him when I get off work, OH my son is hurt and with his mother, I have to go and get him......OK I say call me tomorrow around 8-9 and we will work it out, kinda weird at this point......ok.
    I call him the next day at 10, answering machine, at 2 I call his girl answers, Oh he is at work (he said the K5 was going to work) I say OK, well have him call asap. At 5 I call she answers again, I told you I would have him call you when he got in, I say OK. At 10PM I call, she answers, Ya he is out of town for the night, he said he would most likly be back on the 17th (it is now the 11th) I say NO, I need to talk with him do you have a # I can get ahold of him at.......NO, Ok well tell me this what kind of work does he do........She hangs up. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    So I call back, RIGHT to voice mail, I leave a message, yada yada yada, I'm coming by and we will work this out. At this point I know he is there as I spyed an "anklet" on my visit over there to drop the parts off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif She calls me back as I'm half way there and says he isn't there and would do me no good. I tell her he has till 4pm the next day to get back to me and then I come over, and we will see what happens..........She says he will call you way before 4.
    The next day, he calls at 11am, ya I'm 1.5 hours away, working, hay can you get me the VIN, I say what, the VIN on the title, I say NO you get that when I get the rest of my money, he says it will speed things up if you get it for me........Whatever! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI call him 1 hour later voice mail.....Ok well I need to tie this up today call me.
    He calls about 5 hours later, Hay did you leave that # for me on voicemail, I say NO, when are we meeting, he tells me look I ran the VIN on the body you gave me and it came back STOLEN!!! I say what! Dude I do not have a title for the body just the "complete" truck, I bought the body like 8 years ago and the guy I bought it from sold the title with the frame. So ya it could have been stolen between then and now, but what I have is legit! I have the bill of sale to prove it and any way when was the truck reported stolen anyhow........I said to build one truck you just use the frame with a VIN on it BTW and pop rivit the old VIN plate on to the door frame as the factory did in '70. Being as everything is legit good good. He says bring the bill of sale and the title with you. I said OK then tommorow we will go to the licenes place and you can see everything is kosher, pay me and we are all good, he agrees, I'll call around 3..........
    At this point I'm thinking cool just a matter of bad curcumstance.........HA /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    So you guessed it 3 comes and goes today people this is today we are at the one week mark! At 4 I call yep thats right........VOICEMAIL! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI get another call on the work phone, so short and sweet, this is me this is # call.........4:30 now, I use a co-workers phone, voice mail, I use my phone about 20min later, it says the customer is out of something, now I'm getting frustrated, I call right back, now the phone goes RIGHT to voicemail (hmmm phone off) I leave the message, I would call me back at this # by 6 tonight, I would hate to have my hand forced at this point and time, the Blazers will be reported stolen, please call me before 6 to avoid any bad blood................So WTF!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Wow that sucks!

Sorry about that - hope it works out for you

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

so letes go repo the damn things /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

I will let you borrow my Ruger mini 14 with some 30 round clips that should make him pay up with his life.

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

If I knew where the SOB put them I would for sure be right there. I don't know what game he is trying to pull (other than taking my stuff for free, well half price)
    I'm calling the King County mounties in the AM. I'm just sick and damn tired of this sh!t. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I just don't understand why this sh!t happens to me???? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifALL the time!
    I mean he wants the stuff, and he paied half, so whats the deal?????

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Dang that sucks. Unreal, almost not worth doing these type of 'deals' unless you know the guy personally. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

force his hand. Call the police, get the reports started etc... if he still doesnt feel like paying for what he took, have him arrested. The first visit by the polise should evoke a response. then, after you get your money, because eventually you will... slap his dumb-ass with a law suit, emotional distress, civil suit, many many times what the parts were worth. Find a shrink that charges an amazing amount of money, get a "quote" and see how he feels about having to pay for that too... Of course you wont need to go to the shrink, but he wont know that and it shouldnt matter, the idea is to put the fear of capitalism in him. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif then you can drop the suit after he has been appropriately taught right from wrong.

And if none of that works, post his address here and I am certain that some of the less understanding members will be more than happy to pay him a visit. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

He just called...............I gave him the VIN off the title...............hhhhhmmmmmm............. he has till 3:30 today.............
    He was not happy about the messages I left /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifBastard /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    I gave him the VIN off the title

[/ QUOTE ]
    WHAT? why????????? you should have made him pay up first /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Where does this guy live? Let me know if you need any help "recovering" any parts - I'm just down the street from ya.

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I gave him the VIN off the title...............hhhhhmmmmmm............. he has till 3:30 today.............

[/ QUOTE ]
    WTF?????? why, I wouldn't of given him sh!t until he paid up /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. mudhog

thats what i said

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Knucklehead...You not him...Let us know what happens...Don't make the Fumes come up there and kick ass... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Well he says that as soon as it "clears" we are done. He will have someone meet up with me today and do the exchange. So I figured OK, I still have the title and VIN plate so if he says it is stolen or something else comes up then.................Well we will see. 3:30 will come soon enough. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. mudhog

so whats the update? its passed 3:30 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

He's probably in jail..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

19. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i hope not

20. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

heheh... jail aint so bad... specially if he "extracted" his $$ outta that guys ass. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

If not, well, maybe he got the $$ and decided to "blow" it on a hooker and a bottle of Jack.