Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTF's with Scoggin-Dickey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jan 28, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

WTF\'s with Scoggin-Dickey

I sent away for the catalog about a month ago and when I got it I only got the ripped up cover so I sent in for another and it showed up today all ripped to hell but atleast the insides were still there but just barely and on both of them the post office had put on a sticker saying they received it that way.Anyone else have this problem,I mean come on if they cant get the catolog to me in one piece then I'd hate to see what kinda shape a set of pistons would be in.[​IMG][​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!

2. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

Re: WTF\'s with Scoggin-Dickey

I got mine and the seal was ripped off but that's about it.

Chad
    '73 Blazer,383,400,Atlas II,D60/14 Bolt,traclok/detroit,39.5 Swamps <a target="_blank" href=http://members.aol.com/fileholder2meg/projblazer.html>Clicky</a>

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

got mine last week. and it's in MINT condition. haha. just had to rub it in. [​IMG]

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

4. CHVYPWR

CHVYPWR Registered Member

I've only ordered one thing from them, a rotatable housing fuel pump, and the POS lasted just 4 months! A friend of mine ordered Vortec heads and rocker arms from them. He got the heads O.K., but one of the intake gaskets was broke, and he waited on the rockers for 3 weeks before he told them to forget it. I'm not very impressed with the way they do buisness!!!!!

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Lets not hammer on them too hard , I mean hey sh!t happens. The point I was getting at was I wanted to know if maybe they were sending us the ripped up catalogs to people who clicked on there add from this site since the catalog says $4.00 on the front and that would be a crappy thing to do to all of us and Steve and this site.... Just a thought[​IMG]

<font color=blue> I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy!