Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WTS or Trade: 1977 3/4 ton Blazer

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Mar 13, 2004.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

After thinking it over, the asking price is now $3500 OBO. I have a folder of receipts from '95-present. This is not a junker Blazer, its been abused a little on the body, but thats it. This truck has been taken care of otherwise.

I also would be interested in trading it for a P/U. I primarily am most interested in a 1967-1972 2wd Chevy that is stock or close to it. Want to use it for towing, camping, hauling, and the like.

Got all kinds of pics in my webshots. If you are interested in buying or making a trade and want more info you can email me: brady.mike@verizon.net

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Re: WTS or Trade Blazer for Pickup

More info:

It is a 77 Blazer, 35's, 4" of lift, shackle flip in the rear of the cut through the stock hangers nature w/ ORD zero rates, the rest:

~402 BB (rebuilt by P.O.), unknown mileage but I have not put on more than 5000 miles in five years, does not burn oil, Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake manifold, Q-Jet w/electric choke, Mallory rebuilable fuel pump, Mallory Cap and coil, MSD 8.5mm Super Conducter spark plug wires, headers, Flowmaster Mufflers, newer dual 2 1/2" exhaust. Also has a remote starter solenoid mounted up high away from heat and water and all 2 ga wiring from the battery to starter.

~TH350 (had been rebuilt by P.O.) in good working order with a B&M extra capacity pan, and a newer stacked plate HD cooler. Fluid, filter, and gasket are newer, fluid looks good. Shifts nice and firm.

~NP203 T/C (was rebuilt by P.O.), works good, shifts into all ranges and does not pop out of any. P/T kit installed.

~Dana 44 8 lug 4.10's, recently serviced, newer warn premium external hubs, just put in new inner axle seals, wheel bearings are newer and recently repacked with sythetic grease, stock shafts and joints with newer joints. Also has a Trac-Lok which works very well. Newer brake pads, everything works as it should. Whole axle has been gone through, R&P and the trac-lok were professionally done a few years ago.

~14 bolt FF rear with a gov-lok 4.10's, newer wheel bearings, seals, brake cylinders, and brake shoes. Everything works as it should.

~Pro-Comp S.S. extended brake lines all around, new last fall, haven't even wheel'd the Blazer with them on.

~35x12.50x15 Swamper SSR's, probably 85%+ on newer 15x8 8 lug rock crawler rims. Also included is a brand new, zero miles, Pro-Comp M/T on 15x8 matching rim.

~Up front is a Warn M-8000 winch on a custom bumper. All new solenoids and works great. No remote, but it is hard wired to the dash right now. Rear has a matching custom bumper. Winch has custom power cables made from 2 ga welding cable with the lugs soldered on.

~New poly body mounts and all new bolts installed last spring.

~Pro-Comp HD Off-Road/Deep Cycle spiral cell battery, their top of the line battery, paid like $169 for it. Also the batter tray w/ brace and a custom hold down set-up was installed when the battery was replaced.

~Has a K&N 14 " air filter, q-jet carb. Q-jet needs some tuning yet, but it runs/drives pretty good. Has a fast idle solenoid wired to a toggle swith on the dash for higher RPM's when winching/jump starting/etc.

In the last few years I have replaced: Alternator, water pump, master cylinder, thermastat and housing, all the u-joints, new (not junk yard) steering box, had a weld in frame repair kit put in behing the steering box as well, washer fluid pump and tank, ball joints, tie rod ends, hood, belts, hoses, fenders, grill, light bezels and a lot more that I can't think of right now.

Interior is pretty good, newer paint, floors have been cleaned up and repainted. Carpet up front, no carpet in rear. Has camaro bucket seats, rear bench. Dash needs paint but is crack free and in excellent shape. Has headliner and interior trim package.

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

My Blazer is in good shape in general, not some beater with 35's slapped on. I have replaced parts and seals and kept the fluids changed for the 5+ years I have owned it. It needs a few things here and there but it is ready to go wheeling right now, as is. Have a ton of receipts, many of the parts were bought new.

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

OK, more pics. Just took these today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more on Webshots, click HERE

5. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Exactly what sort of truck (condition and running gear) would you want? A 3/4 ton 2wd, or? Motor preferences? 4spd or auto?

6. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Top, anyone? Whatcha think, asking too much or ??? I have to take some more pics yet, went through and did more cleaning and repainted a few things. Only area with a rust problem is the rocker panels. The floor is otherwise in great shape, even the area around the gas filler is good.