Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WWE live

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

http://www.wwe.com/media/2002/09/07/1164527 I'm going to this show saterday. Never been to one befor, but I like to watch it on TV, so why not, looks like fun. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It is pretty cool... I went to about 4 WCW shows way back in the day... Monday Nitro... Spring Stampede... Clash of the Champions.. and... umm... I know there was one other.. but I can't think of it right now..

It's a LOT better live. They're gonna be in Laramie this weekend but I have to work or I'd be there. I think I've said before that I don't watch wrestling, but it's cool to be there... so much energy and stuff...

and when all the pyro and stuff and loud music and screaming drunk people is right in your face it's 100000 times as cool as on TV /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

i haev been to many "nitros"...awesome live shows..

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just got home from seeing the WWE live. Yes, you could tell it was fake, but still a blast to go see. Alot of the big name (RAW) stars preformed tonight. Triple H, Bubba Ray Dudley, Big Show, Tommy Dreamer, Spike Dudley, Bradshaw, Golddust, Trish Stratus, Stacey Kebbler, Moley Holey, William Reagle, R. V. D., Chris Jerico, D'Lo, Lance Storm, and Christian. I really enjoyed the show. Well worth the $35.00 I paid. I would defently go again if they come back. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif