Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

www.blazer-net.com going away

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1Blazin71, Feb 28, 2001.

1. 1Blazin71

1Blazin71 1/2 ton status

www.blazer-net.com going away

I dont know if anyone noticed, this being most a 2nd gen site, but www.blazer-net.com is going away.

Perhaps the CK5 group should reach out to the former owner of blazer-net and ask that the going away notice remind people that we have a great Blazer community over here.

Being a 1st Gen addict myself, I'd be happy to see more like-minded folks around. Not that there's any thing wrong with you square wheel well guys.

Matthew Meyer
    matthewm@inhollywood.com
    '71 K5 - 4" Lift 35"s
    ZZ4 350 - 700R

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: www.blazer-net.com going away

That's to bad, I totally understand about the time and no money issue, viewers of blazer-net.com are more than welcome here.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

3. Roostr84

Roostr84 1/2 ton status

I've frequented both Blazer-net and CK5 since I have a 69 myself I am restoring....got a lot of info from both and great people. I hope most of the guys on the other board come over, they have a wealth of info to offer.

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Yepp! It's burnt toast[​IMG]
    Wulf had his site up for quite sometime. Duno what the whole story was but it boils down to time & money!!! Something ALL of us don't have enough of!! This is a good reminder that the work and effort that Mr. CK5.com and his elves have put into this site and doing so FREE of charge to all of us to reap the welth of knowlage and trust in our own little virtual community!!
    I think this place is great and if it was ever to die I would be lost for quite some time..................

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>

5. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Just since we are on the subject of sites... How has the quest gone in finding a sponcer/advertiser gone?

1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI